PDA

View Full Version : This was fun...

Umah Bloodomen
4th Aug 2002, 21:09
I'd just like to complement Ardeth Silvereni again on her wonderful website:

www.darkchronicle.co.uk

(I refer to it quite often). ;) :p

Anyways, she updated the Interactive section with a fun little LOK identity generator.

Well, I entered my name (My real name) and the appropriate information and came up with this:

Your species/type is: an elder vampire
And you are: a Member of the Cabal

LOL

Now for my forum member name Umah Bloodomen.

Your species/type is: from an ancient race
And you are: a member of the Circle of Nine

Very fun! A bit trivial but fun. I thought I would pass it along. Give it a try. Come on you know you want to. I'll give you a biscuit... LOL (Don't mind me I am peer pressuring you into doing the thing). :p ;)

Azuriel
4th Aug 2002, 21:45

a human
a Novitiate Vampire Worshipper

nickname:

a human
a Vampire Hunter

heh... i hate humans. and interesting is: with one name, i admire, with the other, i destroy. how weird.

Umah Bloodomen
4th Aug 2002, 21:51
Either which way you are subject to becoming prey to the superior species (the vampire). Sure sucks to be you. :p ;)

I am sure the worshippers would be glad to sacrifice themselves to their gods. As for the hunter part, you may not go to the BBQ willingly. LOL

Azrael
4th Aug 2002, 22:02
Heheh, that's nice, to be true i never noticied that int her site...

Ok, i entered my real name and it says im a human and my specific role is being a sarafan guard...

Umah Bloodomen
4th Aug 2002, 22:03
Originally posted by Azrael
Heheh, that's nice, to be true i never noticied that int her site...

Ok, i entered my real name and it says im a human and my specific role is being a sarafan guard...

She just updated this part into her site today, dear. ;) :p

Azrael
4th Aug 2002, 22:38
Hahaha, i put my story character name (and my nickname here)
And it said:

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/vhead/lokchar.jpg

Hmm.. Umah, remind my story? Azrael's origins?

Vampmaster
4th Aug 2002, 23:07
I put my real name and was a fledgling Dumahim and I put a name I was considering to use as my story characters name (Ryquim Seriol) and got winged vampire and antient race. It wouldn't let me use Vampmaster because there's no last name in that one. I'm still deciding whether to use that as Vampmasters real name as a story character. I havn't took part in any stories lately.

Umah Bloodomen
4th Aug 2002, 23:13
LOL. I remember Az.

Vamp, try this:

First name: Vamp
Last name: Master

:p

Vampmaster
4th Aug 2002, 23:28
That's a winged antient as well.

L_Master562
5th Aug 2002, 01:24
That was with my real name. With my alias I was an elder vampire. I am a Turelim, yeah!!!!!

Rook
5th Aug 2002, 01:52
Well, under my real name, I'm an Elder Rahabim...

Under my forum name, I'm an Elder Razielim...which technically means I'm extinct...:rolleyes:

:D

Apocrypha Roxy
5th Aug 2002, 02:24
As Apocrypha Roxy:
A human - an Adept Vampire Worshipper
(I'd definately worship Raziel, and maybe Kain on a good day, but that's about it...:p)

As my psuedonym (real life name):
A human - a Vampire Hunter
(Yeah... nothing like beating up on wimpy Melchiahim for their lunch money... lol):D

LOL, geez... either way, I'm Vampire fodder...:rolleyes:

Of course, everyone knows I'm really a half human/half succubus dhamphir with a sharp tongue & a bad attitude... right?

-drain wraith-
5th Aug 2002, 03:17
w/ real name:

Human - Sarafan Guard

w/ username:

Human - Adept Vampire Worshipper

Mine are pretty boring.

Lol. If I take out the '- -' that are in my user name, I'm a human worker in Meridian. :p

Serul
5th Aug 2002, 09:10
My real name...

Species/Type - an adult vampire

I am - a Turelim

My other real name... :D

Species/Type - from an ancient race

I am - a Winged Vampire

Serul
5th Aug 2002, 09:12
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
As Apocrypha Roxy:
Of course, everyone knows I'm really a half human/half succubus dhamphir with a sharp tongue & a bad attitude... right?

Of course we do. :)

Azazel005
5th Aug 2002, 12:22
Nick;

I am an adult within the Razielim

Real

I am an adult within the Rahabim

I'm dead now. Thats not good.

chuffy
5th Aug 2002, 12:42
real name
an fledgling vampire a Turelim

nick
an fledgling vampire a Member of the Cabal

chuffy
fledgling vampire my %@$\ i'm a master .

Ardeth Silvereni
5th Aug 2002, 12:51
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen:
Very fun! A bit trivial but fun. I thought I would pass it along. Give it a try. Come on you know you want to. I'll give you a biscuit... LOL (Don't mind me I am peer pressuring you into doing the thing).
It is trivial, but I'm glad so many people are trying it out! :D I'm just stunned it's working properly. I saw the basic form structure on another unrelated website, so I thought I would try to adapt it. It seemed pretty neat.

There is no scientific method behind this, so sorry if you've wound up extinct, human, or something else you're not keen on. Rest happy that 'Sluagh' is not a possible outcome... yet. :p
Perhaps one day I'll try to make a more complex version.

Midnight of Sevenshades
5th Aug 2002, 20:16
My most well known vampire character, Shardanlithas (Shard) D'Alrynnon, turned out to be one of the "Ancient Winged Ones", his nemesis, Kalinthanas (Kalinth) D'Alsennyn would be a Red Fire Demon apparently. Hmmmm...

Apocrypha Roxy
5th Aug 2002, 21:49
Originally posted by Serul

Of course we do. :)

Cool, cool.

Just making sure, you know... :D

darien_specter
6th Aug 2002, 01:51
My real name: an Adult in the Cabal (how ironic - created by a guy with no head...) My pseudonym: an Adult Wraith.

A wraith - of what's posted, I think that's a first. Everybody look out, I'm hungry... :D

that's really cool, Ardeth! :D

Lackey
6th Aug 2002, 07:55
Whichever way I do it, real name or nickname I am an adult Razielim.

Yay!, but I had best go hide now. *Looks over shoulder nervously* Just until my wings evolve and I'll be able to fly away from any danger.

Binky
6th Aug 2002, 09:40
Hmm...
I'll join in the chorus of praises, although I'm an adult Razielim. Not too satisfying to know that I'm dead, and soon to be even more dead!

LOL. Anyone knows why a 1000-year-old Raziel of that ilk is an ancient Hylden? I've seen human Raziel, vampire Raziel and soul reaving Raziel. Apparently, the time has come for Hylden Raziel...

Ranmyaku
6th Aug 2002, 20:01
Heh.

Human

Sarafan Sorceress

Nickname:

Human

Vampire Hunter

Ah well. Human I be in both. But I refuse to shave my hair for being a sorceress. *whimper* I like my hair, as frizy as it can be....

Edit- forgot my blue colour. :rolleyes:

warpsavant
6th Aug 2002, 20:15
it told be Im a human, and the Sarafan Inquisitor. I feel so cool now.

This means I can kick all you pathetic Cabal Vampires butts, because you dont compare to the Millions (and Millions!) of Ancient Vampires I have Inquisited.

Edit:
I put my screen name in there, and it said I was a human Vampire Hunter! Yay. Kill kill kill all the Vampires.

I put my screen name in there with the last name "none" and it said I was a human Tavern landlord! ROFLMAO!! I thought it was so funny.

darien_specter
7th Aug 2002, 03:49
A mug of ale for a weary traveler?

Sarah
7th Aug 2002, 07:08
Hee--too fun...
My psuedonym:an elder vampire/a Razielim, which is funny, as I really don't like Raziel...Oh well, could have been worse--I could have been a Melchiam(ew...ew....ew....)

L_Master562
7th Aug 2002, 07:18
....a Hylden. I put in my friends name and that is what he came up as. That might explain why we always have petty squables. I tried my brothers name and he came up as that as well. We always just fight. Makes odd sence now. *starts playing X-Files theme here*

CyberFish
7th Aug 2002, 21:25
With my real name, my screen name, or any of the aliases I use for myself in fantasy worlds and stories, I always end up as a human Sarafan knight or Sarafan inquisitor. Yay!

Now to slaughter a few hapless vampires...

Chris@Crystal
14th Aug 2002, 01:08
I thought this was pretty fun.

It turns out I am a human and my specific role would be a member of the Circle of Nine.

~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

Umah Bloodomen
14th Aug 2002, 01:21
Originally posted by Chris@Crystal

It turns out I am a human and my specific role would be a member of the Circle of Nine.

~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

Ha! Another main course for us vampires. ;) :p

**buys Chris another round of ale as she prepares the barbeque***

Azrael
14th Aug 2002, 01:21
Originally posted by Chris@Crystal

~Chris
Crystal Dynamics

Hey Chris, if you're a member of the Circle of Nine, so who's the "Lord Butterfly" in the Fire Glyph Shrine/Dark Forge ? :p :D

NoobSaibot
14th Aug 2002, 01:33
Ok, I have done this little name thing too. As my real name I am an Elder Vampire of the Dumahim.

As My Srceen Name I am an elder Vampire of the Turelim.

I guess I really am NoobSaibot, I would rather be a Turelim.

I also noticed something, The age you put in also effects what you are. If I just change my age to 25 instead of 23 I become two different demons. And if I put really hi numbers like 200 I become a Hilden.

Sue in UK
14th Aug 2002, 11:36
ooooh I love things like this :)

Real Name = from an ancient race and member of circle of nine

nickname = from an ancient race and a Winged Vampire

I fiddled around a bit and lied about my age after the above and discovered if I was younger I'd be a human :/

Power reaver
14th Aug 2002, 14:29
This is so cool .

Under my real name and forum name both (and under my real age) Iam a :
A human with the specific roll would be a Sarafan Inquistor (What does that mean ?)

If I add a 0 to my age (with both names) then I become a :
A member of the circle of nine from an ancient race .

Heres the wierd part :
I put in the name Soul Reaver (Raz) with Razes age , ie 3030 (assumed) and heres what I got :
A Hylden from an ancient race

Now thats something interesting , Raz being a Hylden , could it be possible .
Although if I replace soul with Raziel , I become a Winged Ancient .

BTW for those who dont know , my age is 13 .

Power reaver
14th Aug 2002, 14:59
I was just trying out with different ages and heres what I got :

(The name I used was Power Reaver)

1-18 = Human Sarafan Inquisitor

19-20 = Fledgling Turelim Vampire

21-22 = Adult Turelim Vampire

23-24 = Elder Turelim Vampire

25-26 = Black Fire Demon

27 = Ancient Member of the Circle of Nine (Iam makin huge jumps in 1 year eh :cool: )

Boy I lead a interesting but short life , cause in 28 , Iam back to Inquisitor which probably means I am dead and I start over(or at least thats what I want it to mean) .:rolleyes:

Did anybody else have fun with ages

:D

Uggabugg
14th Aug 2002, 16:40
real name=a human tavern land lord(wahow i sell ale and rent out rooms to cool)

Gorechild=a human meridan resident(ho hum)

and i looked troug the fan art section and if the ovner wants to use my stuff feel free to do so. you can find it on www.comicsportfolio.com just searc for Gorechild and you'll find it.