PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: My Life as a King for Apple

EonX12
26th Nov 2012, 19:40
I enjoyed Final Fantasy: My Life as a King on wii and when I got my new iPod touch 5 I was thinking if Square Enix can make Final Fantasy: My Life as a King for Apple. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Grimoire
27th Nov 2012, 01:50
[Welcome to the Crystal Chronicles forum! (/go/thread/view/139235/29082863/Welcome_to_the_Crystal_Chronicles_forum!)]

[Welcome to the Crystal Chronicles forum! This forum is specifically designed to discuss titles existing with the added title Crystal Chronicles, this includes: FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles, FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates, FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles My Life as a King, FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles My Life as a Darklord, FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time, and FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles The Crystal Bearers. Feel free to discuss your thoughts, memories, strategies, and everything else FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles with fellow players on this forum, but remember to consider the opinions of others and keep all conversations civil and respectful. If you haven’t already, please read the official guidelines (/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines) for the forum before posting.]

Suggestions about [Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King] belong in the [Crystal Chronicles (/go/forum/view/139235/233991/Crystal_Chronicles)] forum, and not in the [General Discussion (/go/forum/view/139231/233953/general_discussion)] forum.