PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2 Menu Screen Mural

KainSyndrome101
4th Aug 2002, 06:43
Forgive me if this has been talked about before...

As I was starting up the game to play through it again, I finally took some notice to the mural around the title screen. On the left, it looks like the Ancients with some spears, attacking the other side of the mural. The right side depicts some kind of bat-winged creatures, fighting back at the Ancients.

Now, they could be Hylden in their pre-messed up form(before they became deformed after being banished into the Demon Realm), but the murals in the Hylden City show them having much smaller wings, and they don't even have bat-like characteristics.

The only thing I can think of that can somewhat match the creatures on the right would be the pre-fallen Lt. Raziel. He's the only one we've seen that has bat-like wings. Is there some kind of connection? I don't know.

They can't be the Hylden. So, could they be a new, third race? It is a possiblity.

KainSyndrome101
5th Aug 2002, 01:56
Any thoughts?

KainSyndrome101
5th Aug 2002, 07:15
Wait a sec. I've just seen that the creatures on the right aren't Ancients, but they're also of the same race of bat-like creatures on the right.

KainSyndrome101
7th Aug 2002, 05:46
Hellooooooooo...

I see this as important information. Anyone care to reply?

Rook
7th Aug 2002, 09:11
I had intended to reply before you posted the third time, basically taking note of the same thing you mentioned: They all appear to have bat-like wings to me, too. I don't know that that mural has much true significance, apart from being decorative.

darien_specter
7th Aug 2002, 09:48
I have the PC version, and there AREN'T any creatures, ancient or otherwise. Sorry.

Umah Bloodomen
7th Aug 2002, 15:30
Good thing I didn't use hostmysig.com...it looks pretty unstable. ;)

Rook
8th Aug 2002, 05:54
Seems just fine to me.

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2002, 06:02
I just noticed earlier that a lot of you who do use it were displaying the little red x's of joy in place of your sig. AOHell used to do that to me - then I canned it. LOL.

**shrugs** It's all good I suppose. :p

Rook
8th Aug 2002, 06:17
The hostmysig site seems to be trying to get it's act together at the moment. Adding new features can only add new problems. (That's why such new features are there, to confuse and annoy people--and it freakin' well works!) Personally, I'll hang with them till they get their stuff straight, or until I see the X more often than my sig. In that case, I might just have to jump ship...

Sorry for this bit of hijacking, KainSyndrome. Now back to our regularly scheduled subject...
http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/otn/happy/rock.gif