PDA

View Full Version : Pc Screenshot Requested...

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Aug 2002, 23:28
Hey now...this reminds me of the good old days on the "old forum". LOL.
:p

Anyhow....as you may or may not know, I play most of my games on consoles rather than PC's. (Although I did manage to score a copy of BO1 for the PC to take my own screenshots and quit bugging everyone to take them for me...LOL ;) :p)

Well, I need an image of Sarafan Raziel from SR2 please.

Preferably a good pic taken from the front, with most of him and his body showing. (Detail is very important).

I will take this opportunity to thank all who reply to this, ahead of time. (One day I'll get all the games for PC so I can stop doing this...LOL)

:p ;)

Azrael
4th Aug 2002, 02:20
Umah, you've got mail :)

Umah Bloodomen
4th Aug 2002, 08:06
Yes a few of these will work rather nicely. :) ;)

Is it me, or does the expression on Sarafan Raziel's face just look entirely stupid? LOL

Definately not the best character modeling that's for sure. Willow and I think they could've done better. (We discussed this issue...LOL)

willow
4th Aug 2002, 09:09
I've actually commented in the past how I hated the character model... he just looks silly to me.

Azrael
4th Aug 2002, 11:44
Yeah i think so, but not entirely stupid.

Hey Willow check this pic of him:

http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/pics/requests/sarafanraz11.jpg

Apocrypha Roxy
4th Aug 2002, 17:08
Yeah, I kind of expected Sarafan Raz to look more like Prefallen Lieutenant Raz - yummy. Death was kinder to him than Life was, I suppose... :D

Umah Bloodomen
4th Aug 2002, 19:46
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
Yeah, I kind of expected Sarafan Raz to look more like Prefallen Lieutenant Raz - yummy. Death was kinder to him than Life was, I suppose... :D

I'll second that notion....the programmers and designers weren't very nice to him either. :p