PDA

View Full Version : Well I am back.

Jeffers
3rd Aug 2002, 20:41
Looks like I can't even go away for two weeks without missing out on some trouble which seems to have occurred according to my inbox, but never mind.

Anyway, just thought I would let you know that I am back now and completley, or was ccmpletley, unstressed.

Going away on holiday helped me to sort out a few problems which had been going around in my head so look forward to me getting already stressed out again. :)

Now it seems I need somewhere else to host my signature according to yet another email. :mad:

Jeffers

Serul
3rd Aug 2002, 20:47
Welcome back then. :)

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Aug 2002, 20:53
We are sticking away from "re-igniting" anything as well. ;) (or trying to anyway...it's been a struggle).

I used angelfire to rehost my sig...a little designer trick of the trade, the insructions are still around the forum somewhere. (Pretty stable too **knocks on wood**) :p

On that note, welcome back. :p

Uggabugg
3rd Aug 2002, 20:54
welcome back then. had a great holliday?

Rook
3rd Aug 2002, 20:59
:D GOOD TO HAVE YA BACK!!! :D

And I think www.hostmysig.com is what yoursighost turned into. That's where I and a few other fellas around here have their sigs hosted now. :)

Jeffers
3rd Aug 2002, 21:47
My holiday was great!!!!

Only one shower of rain which lasted for 30 mins and the rest of the two weeks were dry. :D

Couldn't have been better.

And look, a working signature, thanks to the hints I got from what everybody else is doing with geocities now. :D

Jeffers.

willow
3rd Aug 2002, 21:48
Welcome back Jeffers

Jeffers
3rd Aug 2002, 21:51
Thanx a lot Willow.

Jeffers

Azuriel
4th Aug 2002, 06:50
welcome back! hope you had a great time (and you did)

Jeffers
4th Aug 2002, 11:28
Where do you get all of your sigs from Az.

Wish I could do something similar, can I take your imagination mine doesn't seem to be working right. :p

Jeffers

dago
4th Aug 2002, 15:45
welcome back bud!

staticon made az's new sig...just ask him in the CC,and he will make u 1!