PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Wanna Make Some Sort Of Tomb Raider Site?

Miss Croft
3rd Aug 2002, 18:44
The subject kinda speaks for its self! But if you wanna make some sort of site then email me (staciwinters@hotmail.com) . I can do tonnes of HTML and know most things about TR so get in touch!!b :D

LeeO
3rd Aug 2002, 19:04
What sort of site would you mean? How would we be able to help you?

Miss Croft
3rd Aug 2002, 19:12
Well, It'd probably have a bit of everything!! Cheats, walkthroughs, fan-things (like stories, art etc), pictures, rps..stuff like that!! You could help by helping me make it, co-ownership or just submitting walkthroughs and stuff!!! :p

LeeO
3rd Aug 2002, 19:25
Oh right! I could help you with info and stuff, on the characters and things... if you want :)

Miss Croft
3rd Aug 2002, 20:31
That would be great!!!!! I'm just making graphix for it right now so i won't need proper info for a while but I'll tell ya when I do!!! :D Thankz a lot!!!

http://www.geocities.com/x3w_xwww/misscroft.jpg

The Sage Of Time
3rd Aug 2002, 20:41
I already have a site, I barely am able to maintain it let alone be able to help with another..
Still, if you are in need of any news (TRLE related for example) feel free to ask me.

Miss Croft
3rd Aug 2002, 20:46
Thankz as well!! I thought as a name - 'An Angel Reborn' coz of AOD and the whole, did she die thing. Whatdja think anyone?

The Sage Of Time
3rd Aug 2002, 20:59
Sounds good actually, it's hard to come up with original names for TR sites anymore..
My old site was named TR Central, but I later saw someone stole that name (and art from my site.. *grumble*)
I also noticed that a section of EGM's site had a area called that.. And probably countless more.
My new site is called The TR Timeline, which suits my name rather well, and I haven't seen any sites with this name.. So basically, yes, your site name is original and sounds like a winner to me.

LeeO
4th Aug 2002, 12:13
Originally posted by Miss Croft
Thankz as well!! I thought as a name - 'An Angel Reborn' coz of AOD and the whole, did she die thing. Whatdja think anyone?

I like that name!

Miss Croft
4th Aug 2002, 12:30
Originally posted by LeeO

I like that name!

Originally posted by The Sage of Time

So basically, yes, your site name is original and sounds like a winner to me.

Sounds like a picked a good one!! Woo hoo...already got a logo/banner aswell!! Yahoo!!

*Lara Croft*
5th Aug 2002, 02:47
I could help! :D