PDA

View Full Version : has anyone noticed....?(graphics observation)

the abyss
3rd Aug 2002, 03:02
ok in the second or third level of the game (im not exactly sure which one) if you're standing just the right distance from a sarafan gaurd, he turns into a 2-D card that just moves.....i just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this....wondering if it was very noticable or if i just had waaaaaay too much time on my hands.( i realize it's probably the latter)

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Aug 2002, 03:04
I have not noticed this one. What platform are you using?

Jedilvr
3rd Aug 2002, 03:18
I found something similar, but it was throughout the game. When I killed a guard and left him on the floor after a certain distance I would see it suddenly stand up and when I went near it again the body would be on the floor as I had left it. And that was on a PS2.

Embla
4th Aug 2002, 08:03
I noticed this too Jedilvr, but I don`t think it is a graphical issue. I always assumed it to be the ghosts of the people you killed. Like in BO1, when you killed some of the poor "help me kind sir" folks, and later went back to the same place, their ghosts would still be there.

Vamperic
24th Aug 2002, 16:20
No Offense to the makers of Blood Omen 2

But after playing Soul Reaver 2 I was very dissapointed with the graphics of BO2 the models were pretty crap especially Vorador.
He looked like an overgrown Yoda

In SR2 the models ver excellent and their mouths matched thier words, in BO2 when they spoke it just didn't look real, The only models that looked good were kain, umah and The Sarafan Lord.

I hope they use better graphics in BO3.

Umah Bloodomen
24th Aug 2002, 17:52
Originally posted by Vamperic

But after playing Soul Reaver 2 I was very dissapointed with the graphics of BO2 the models were pretty crap especially Vorador.
He looked like an overgrown Yoda

In SR2 the models ver excellent and their mouths matched thier words, in BO2 when they spoke it just didn't look real, The only models that looked good were kain, umah and The Sarafan Lord.

I hope they use better graphics in BO3.

Hey, don't be dissing Yoda. He'll kick your ***. I think Vorador should be honored to resemble the Jedi master himself. :p ;)

And no that wasn't my secret...and another no, you won't be getting it out of me. :p ;)

Lady Kreliana
24th Aug 2002, 18:02
Originally posted by Vamperic

But after playing Soul Reaver 2 I was very dissapointed with the graphics of BO2 the models were pretty crap especially Vorador...

I think a lot of people agree with you. I know I do. Graphics in BO2 weren't the greatest, but they weren't the worst. They did their job, that's pretty much it. :)

Rook
25th Aug 2002, 06:10
I didn't care much for the BO2 character models when I first saw them--with the exception of Kain, he looked pretty cool. I particularly didn't like Vorador's model, but I've gotten used to it to the point that the only thing that really bugs me about him anymore are his eyes. Other than that, I think he's cool...

:D

Glucolisis
28th Aug 2002, 04:15
I think that the enviroment were excelent but all the character, except for Kain, were very bad.

the abyss
4th Sep 2002, 22:10
i think i noticed the possible ghost thing....and the platform i was using was PS2 umah.....yea the character models were only decent but what i really didn't like was the next to the next to last movie where you're entering the hylden gate...the sound synching was just plain terrible......

P.S. does anyone here have a gameshark for PS2? and if so have ya used it for BO2 yet cuz it doesn't work on mine for some reason...just wondering if anyone could offer some help cuz i'd love to try the ultra jump cheat