PDA

View Full Version : B U S T E D!!!!!

LARAMANIAC
2nd Aug 2002, 22:43
As a TR forum member I have only one thing to say on behalf of the Tomb Raider forum - B U S T E D!!!! Sweet satisfaction!!!! You have been infiltrated!!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

Ghyron
2nd Aug 2002, 23:07
Come fellow members of sector ZetaPlural mkII, we must rally forth and drive back this foul invasion of our most sanctified forum!

*Ghyron hands out pitchforks, torches, and other random objects.*

MR?
2nd Aug 2002, 23:13
We got to defend the forum.

I donĀ“t need any primitive torches and pichforks cause i got my own laser pitchforks and plasmatorches.

Dracoraptor
2nd Aug 2002, 23:20
SILENCE!

I have a more formal wave of solving this. Why don't we challenge their beloved character Lara Croft, to a RPG.

RPG: Lara Croft and the Lost Galaxy of StarTopia, Ghyron, you give the rules. And let's make this fair, for their sake...

Dracoraptor
2nd Aug 2002, 23:37
Nevermind, I'll make them...

A Role Playing Game (RPG), specificly the Play by Post type, is an RPG where you type in the actions and speech that your character gives, and the other reacts to them. Look at ours.

Plot: Your hero Lara Croft stumbles upon a small temple containing an ancient Star Gate (Not unlike the ones on Star Gate SG-1) She falls in and enters another galaxy, the galaxy of StarTopia. She lands on the planet of Molyono and must make it to another planet to get back home and escape with a super-valuable ancient artifact. Unfortunately, she does not know this yet. And she happens to stumble illegally in Dragonian territory later on.

Get it? Got it? Good, confirm and agree so we may comence the RPG in your forums for a change...

Ghyron
2nd Aug 2002, 23:55
No, you fool, they masive TR hordes will invariable win. WE MUST STRIKE WHILE WE STILL HAVE THE CHANCE! Forward my minions!

On second thought, please delete this thread.

Dracoraptor
3rd Aug 2002, 00:19
Dracoraptor:"You could be a little more polite to our, guests."

<Dracoraptor picks Ghyron up.>

Ghyron:"Get your stinking hands off me you damn dirty Dragonian!"

<Dracoraptor ties Ghyron to a rocket, which then blasts off and heads toward the exotic planet of Arrakis.>

Now That, is how a RPG is played....

Ghyron
3rd Aug 2002, 00:43
Uh....

Creamy_Goodness
3rd Aug 2002, 01:15
Do you turn everything into an RPG??

SkrasherSmasher
3rd Aug 2002, 04:55
Lets turn this argument into an RPG, no? Ok.

And what do you mean by infiltrated. Have you learned of our plot to spam your forums up more then you already do? D'oh! I hope you did know because if you didn't than I just told you.

<Inacts Mind Eraser.>

There, now you don't know about our plans to spam your.. crud.

<Inacts Mind Eraser.>

Why are you here? You wanted to give us all $20 before you left the modern world to become an exotic dancer in a third world country...:)

Edit: Changed underlined words as I'm dicing with death already.

LARAMANIAC
3rd Aug 2002, 17:24
LOL - I have to say well taken Startopians!!!! NZRevenge's comments on your TR spam thread were pointed out to me and I felt the urge to infiltrate!!! You are of course very welcome on our boards to challenge us to any Lara Croft RPG!!! Should you wish to perform this challenge here - then that is fine too I will inform my fellow Raiders!!!

MAY THE GAMES COMMENCE!!!!!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/smile165.gif

LARAMANIAC
3rd Aug 2002, 17:47
I have placed your challenge on our Tomb Raider Community Chat forum and you are cordially invited to present yourselves there for our quest to begin!!!!

Please feel free to post your rules etc!!!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/rainbowdance.gif

Kurtis Trent
3rd Aug 2002, 18:29
TOMB RAIDERS WILL WIN!!!!!!

Azuriel
3rd Aug 2002, 18:34
argh.... WE ARE BEING INVADED!!! SHUT THE BLAST DOORS and ehhhm.... oh yeah! ARM YOURSELVES!

*takes his own light-toothpick (yes, a Jedi Toothpick) and stands ready*

Ghyron
3rd Aug 2002, 19:41
You fools! Do you not realize the Tomb Raiders terrible plan? They wish to lure you to their own forum, where they can slowly turn you into mindless spammers of doom! WE MUST RESIST!

LARAMANIAC
3rd Aug 2002, 21:00
Resistance is...................futile!!!!!!!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/borg.gif

Davidg
3rd Aug 2002, 21:19
Your forum has been deemed un-worthy of assimilation, prepare to be eliminated. Any attempt at resistance will be futile. Your puny Lara Croft is no match for the might of a thousand skrashers, or even One! Feel our wrath! Muhahahahah! Muhahaha!

*Sends 1001 skrashers over to the TR forum.*

LARAMANIAC
3rd Aug 2002, 22:04
Bring it on - all you've got!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cart127.gif

Ghyron
3rd Aug 2002, 22:29
Do you not realize that by consorting with the TR forum denziens you are becoming corrupted servants of spam? Just say no, and don't go!

Mods, please delete the thread before its too late!

LARAMANIAC
3rd Aug 2002, 23:20
Ghyron could this be a case of the pot calling the kettle black!!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

Ghyron
3rd Aug 2002, 23:53
No. I have sworn that I will fight spam in its every form! No spam shall escape undetected by my watchful eye. I shall defeat spam at its source. Or I would if I have mod-like abilites.

It looks like our mods plan to destroy the bad TR forums has backfired! :mad:

SkrasherSmasher
4th Aug 2002, 00:53
Grrr.. leave you Lara Croft people... we don't like your kind.

Uhhh, uuhhh, ACHOO *Spammers* Uh, I need a hankie.

Go home!:mad: :mad:

Ct0fDiscord
4th Aug 2002, 01:49
This could get interesting......

Pinky the Cow
4th Aug 2002, 08:27
Originally posted by LARAMANIAC
Sweet satisfaction!!!! You have been infiltrated!!!Heh, have you considered this infilteration to be the part of _our_ plan? If not, then ...

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Miss Croft
4th Aug 2002, 13:14
As if you expect us quality posters and RPers (yes, its an RP, not an RPG as the G stands for game and in a game there are winners and losers which dont happen in RPs) to rp around your sad storyline. But really, I luv Starolicios - Starcaptor - Startopia, thats it!

I luv the bit where the measly ugly character goes through a door and is squashed!!!

Admit in people, you're going down so spam all you like!

Sephiroth110
4th Aug 2002, 13:42
ack... it's happening... the spam it's getting into my head, i feel so sick... ahhhh.. my body

<Skrasher explodes out of Sephiroth's chest >

oh, never mind, it wasn't the spam, it was jsut a Skrasher.... well, uhh... go forth skrasher who has exploded out of me, go and stop the TR spammers!

Ghyron
4th Aug 2002, 16:22
Something must have happened to our mods! They havn't responded to my urgent calls of distress. I think now is the time for drastic measures. NO MORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD! Continued posting will be considered an act of treason. We must stop the TR Spammers here and now.

Do Not Post In This Thread

Deekman
5th Aug 2002, 01:23
You initiated the Challenge.
We accepted the Challenge.
You set the condition that it would take place on our forum.

I have yet to see any minions or skrashers or even any of you forum members show up
to participate in the challenge,
Could it have been pure hype? An empty threat? Spelling problems?
Maybe you've just lost your nerve.
Who can say?

SkrasherSmasher
5th Aug 2002, 01:34
Or mabey we just lost intrest?

Sorry, had to say it, no more posting? Yep got it.

Deekman
5th Aug 2002, 01:46
Originally posted by SkrasherSmasher in the TR Community Forum:

If Startopia got half as much hype as TR, it would be twice as popular. Also, Startopia goes into a new, unchartered territory. At least, newer then Tomb Raider. Tell me, what does tomb raider have that every other mind-numbingly repeditive shoot-first-ask-questions-to-the-corpse-later? That's right, nuthin.

SkrasherSmasher breaks into a dance

Anyone who impulsivly responds saying puzzles is under serious medication, as that doesn't even give TR a leg to stand on! Think about it, after coming home from work/school/hanging out with friends, I want to either blast through demons or nazis with blazing effectivness or blast through aliens with my very own pet alien fighters. Puzzles just don't fit in there.

Do you honestly come home and say, "I wanna do a jigsaw puzzle?" Puh-lease...

SkrasherSmasher continues his dance all the way back to his forum.

Originally posted by SkrasherSmasher in the Startopia Community Forum:

We need spam proof blast doors it seems, the pink stuff is floating in from all corners of the board! We need some sort of way to get rid of it without having to touch the nasty stuff ourselves....

Mods come to mind....

Doesn't look to me like you've lost interest.

"mabey" Yep. Spelling problems.

Sephiroth110
5th Aug 2002, 01:51
no, it doesn't look like he has lost intrest, but it does look like he did a pretty good job a smearing TR a bit, what he said, it all has sometruth in it, nothing just made up to make the game sound bad... and who does like puzzels, except in zelda, then there should be puzzles, everywhere else, no puzzles.

Ghyron
5th Aug 2002, 02:24
The challenge was issued by Dracoraptor, he does not speak for all of us.

Pinky the Cow
5th Aug 2002, 11:39
Originally posted by Miss Croft
*dies laughing*.....

One is down... :)

Miss Croft
5th Aug 2002, 19:07
Originally posted by Pinky the Cow

One is down... :)

*rises back from the dead* You think they'd need me to help anyway?? Lets look at fan counts...

TR- 4523535
Startroopers/licious/whatever/topia- 2?

You started the whole thing so just back off and close this damn thread

thanhkim
5th Aug 2002, 20:16
Originally posted by MunkeeChum
I'm not anti Tomb Raider. I just dont like it.

As for you, you need to get with reality and face the fact that TOMBRAIDER IS JUST A GAME so dont get so worked up over nothing. Yes dude and TR is a very successful game.

SkrasherSmasher
5th Aug 2002, 21:15
Originally posted by thanhkim
Yes dude and TR is a very successful game.

Uhm, games if I may be so bold. What is it now, the 38,528,573rd game? "Larua Croft Kills More Poorly Animated People?" Startopia is one game, if you were to divide your fanbase by the number of TR games out there and it would be pretty much equal.

Originally posted by DEEKMAN: TR Scum
Doesn't look to me like you've lost interest.

"mabey" Yep. Spelling problems

1) By intrest, I meant intrest in the RPG, showing the superiority of Startopia comes without effort.

2) Spelling sucks. If I cared half a darn about what I was typing I would spell check it first. But I figured none of u TR guys would mind...

Kat
6th Aug 2002, 14:14
Oh this thread just gave me the best laugh ever !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for brightening my day guys :D

Creamy_Goodness
6th Aug 2002, 15:40
All this mud slinging has got me pants muddy, one thing I dont like is getting goopy....well I do but thats another matter (;)).....

Thank you, Drive through :)