PDA

View Full Version : is there a cheat to pass a level(please somebody help me)

balaka
2nd Aug 2002, 21:57
hi friends,
please help me .i need a cheat to pass a level to
next level.i need to know where and how to use the cheats?
i am in problem in the 'construction jone'.i destryed all the steel doors with the mobile laser platform but after destroying the last door i found the enemy gun that was firing to me before some time.i also found some enemies there .but here is the problem
that is -i can not take any of my squad member out of the door that i last destroyed because when i try to go out of the door or try to kill the enemies just at that time my pc hangs or automatically the game closes itself.i am not understanding where is the problem?is it with the game software or with the game cd?please help me.
balaka:confused:

mrdefender
3rd Aug 2002, 15:30
Yes, there is such a cheat.

How to enable cheats in the PS2 im not sure, but for PC, follow these steps..

Add -cheat or -cheats to the Project Eden's Shortcut.

So It should look something like this (the target field)

C:\Games\ProjectEden\Eden.exe -cheat

Then, while in game, go to the menu screen (right click or whatever key you assigned to your in-game menu where you can read messages and stuff) and click on the little triangle with an I in the middle of it, it should be somewhere at the bottom right of the screen. Then, click on skip level.

NOTE: I havent had the time to reinstall eden after my last computer format so I don't know the actuall default directory and the original game.exe file ..

balaka
3rd Aug 2002, 17:48
dear mrdefender,
thank you very much for your help.
balaka...

mrdefender
4th Aug 2002, 03:30
no prob. glad i could help.