PDA

View Full Version : Startopia Music

Captain Zelnick
2nd Aug 2002, 19:52
You know the Mucky Foot people should let us download all thier music files instead of just three. :D But if they don't i'm going to get angry and yell at them and do some bad stuff.:mad:

Azuriel
2nd Aug 2002, 20:04
i really liked those tracks

plz Mucky Foot?

Ghyron
2nd Aug 2002, 20:42
Originally posted by Captain Zelnick
But if they don't i'm going to get angry and yell at them and do some bad stuff.:mad:

That is not a good idea.

Captain Zelnick
3rd Aug 2002, 02:34
Yeah I guess that would be a bad idea. But I will still get angry.

SkrasherSmasher
3rd Aug 2002, 02:56
When a few of us renegades tried to raid Muckyfoot for the fighting pit technology, we were all hung by our toes up an elm tree full of ill-tempered squirells. Raiding for music technology would probably result in a flogging pre-elm tree.

But hey, if music is provided willingly, I'm not going to look away from the download....

Arctic_Wolf
3rd Aug 2002, 03:36
It isn't actualy Mucky Foot's music, so its not up to them weather its up for download or not. The music was made by a band who were probably hired to make that music. They would probably want to make some money out of all their effort and hard work(just like MF themselves). So go out and buy the C.D you lazy sods :p

Pinky the Cow
3rd Aug 2002, 07:27
A BAND?

I think that music probably was composed in some pc-software by one person. Otherwise why would they give credit only to one person (Bad Apple a.k.a. Martin Oliver)?

The other problem would be copyrights and licenses...

Arctic_Wolf
3rd Aug 2002, 11:09
Damn you! You always have to be right, don't you. Hmph. :D

Pinky the Cow
3rd Aug 2002, 14:57
Like about this sector's name? BAH! (©)

Startopiafrance
5th Aug 2002, 13:42
Good, but can you give us the Startopia's musics?

skinny_guy
6th Aug 2002, 20:44
probably not.
theres no decoder for the music files (.TFB)
only an encoder.

MF said they might make one when they finished Blade2, and if they do, we wouldnt have to download any mp3s at all.

i suggest we sit here and wait.

*takes a chair, sits down, and waits*

SkrasherSmasher
7th Aug 2002, 03:19
I don't like waiting. We need to hack into the files... No, just don't involve me in it. Those squirells up that elm tree don't like me. Grrr, oh well.

<SkrasherSmasher pulls a folding chair and sits down in it. Right as he picks up his drink, the chair folds in on him.>

Oh shoot. Someone unfold this for me... oh the pain.

P.S. Woohoo, Creamy is laying some close thread smackdown! You the man/gal/thing!

Captain Zelnick
7th Aug 2002, 22:09
If anyone knows the e-mail address of the Mucky Foot
Team please tell me.

Ghyron
7th Aug 2002, 22:10
www.muckyfoot.com - it is there

Startopiafrance
9th Aug 2002, 13:06
I have 4 Startopia musics.

http://www.startopiafrance.fr.st/musiques.htm
Click on "TELECHARGER" for donwload.

facux
23rd Jun 2005, 17:50
You know the Mucky Foot people should let us download all thier music files instead of just three. :D But if they don't i'm going to get angry and yell at them and do some bad stuff.:mad:
I need the music of the main menu of stratopia .

Thank You!!! Facux ;)

facux
23rd Jun 2005, 17:53
I have 4 Startopia musics.

http://www.startopiafrance.fr.st/musiques.htm
Click on "TELECHARGER" for donwload.

Your Page is erroneous that Not found please find another page!! :D

facux
23rd Jun 2005, 18:10
I have a page!!! I have A page !!! http://www.fastmp3search.com.ar/download.php?art=L.T.D.&sng=Mucky+Foot+Productions+Ltd+&sch=1&uid=23f60515640xfgnyke :D :cool: ;)

razorbladesmile
24th Jun 2005, 21:21

mucky foot is dead now but u can get all th songs from http://www.strategyplanet.com/startopia/files.shtml
jus right click on th song an go 2 save as an u can get them all :D

Mucky Foot
18th Aug 2005, 19:11
A clawed hand breaks the crusted earth and a voice echoes out from the pit the MF'ers were cast down into and the voice says

Oi! We’re not dead.

Well ok that’s a lie we are dead but the undead MF consciousness has to fire off occasionally (but don't expect it to be a regular occurrence)...

Bad Apple / Martin Oliver was the in-house musician at Mucky Foot a talented guy who also did some great original music on Urban Chaos (that will be a challenge to find on shop shelves).

We discussed a few times the opportunity of releasing all the StarTopia tracks on their own CD but never got the Eidos guys interested enough to do any thing co-operatively and it fizzled...

Humm maybe I'll give Martin a poke and see what ever happened to those original tunes...

love
Zebra3
xxx

max_ooze
20th Aug 2005, 19:24
I would like to get the end credit music, it is just too cool. I have a save game just before the end of the last mission so I can trigger it, but I would really like it in mp3 form.
I might have to stoop to recording the output of my soundcard ...

max_ooze
11th Oct 2005, 12:43
I just received the music from the end credits. Very cool (thanks Overmind). I have posted it in the downloads section of startopia.wideopen.biz (http://startopia.wideopen.biz/) .

If anyone knows the proper name of this track please tell me.

Overmind
13th Oct 2005, 18:00
The TFA is Credits.TFA. The MP3 I sent you was called Credits.Mp3. You then renamed it; I assumed you had your reasons... If you need a proper name though, call it "Man to the Moon" or something.

Anyone after a particular track, just let me know at targ.collective@gmail.com. You want a Gmail account, I'm the man to see.

--
Signing off,
Overmind
Yetucyun Development Team