PDA

View Full Version : Turel Theory

Mighty Mouse
2nd Aug 2002, 03:39
It seems that you guys and girls (have to be p.c.) have decided on two possibilities of when Raziel is going to fight Turel.

1. That Raziel travels back to the time when he finally mergers from the abyss and that is when he meets Turel.

~or~

2. Turel travels back in the past with Kain and Raziel to meet him there.

May I suggest a third option is that he meets Turel just after he is casted in the abyss and fight. Which would give a reason why Raziel didn't fight him in the first game instead of just him getting away but I'm probably wrong.

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Aug 2002, 03:49
A millenium passed after Raziel was cast into the abyss. We already saw what Raziel was up to when he awakened. (SR1).

Turel was actually supposed to be in SR1, but was cut out and replaced with the Morlock Boss (The Tomb Guardian). It's a bit unclear at this point if Turel has access to time streaming devices to travel back in time himself. I would assume that from the end of SR2, it will be Raziel under Kain's guidance, traveling back into the future (during the SR1 era) to duke it out with Turel. It would be nice to fight evolved Turel, or yet another route that could be taken is Raziel travels forth before Turel evolved (after being cast into the Abyss but before he returns) to meet Turel for the first time as a vampire lieutenant, but traveling through time later to finish the battle with an evolved Turel. Now that would be interesting.

**shrugs** Just a few thoughts.

For more information on Turel's cut appearance from SR1, please see Blincoln's site:
http://www.peak.sfu.ca/~blincoln/lok/

Mighty Mouse
2nd Aug 2002, 04:02
I just thought since the second half of the first game was shredded because of time. Then that fight scene with Turel would give a reason why you didn't fight him in the first game.

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Aug 2002, 04:06
There was no time streaming in SR1 until the end when Kain enters the Chronoplast and Raziel follows.

SR2 involved time streaming.

Baby_drew
2nd Aug 2002, 16:59
what if......

Turel hadnt changed or evolved Ohhhhhhhh

OR

had started to develop as hylden (hence the psychic abilites?) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

biscuits

warpsavant
2nd Aug 2002, 19:47
Turel aint a Hylden, so he would not evolve as one. Just becasue he had (was supposed to have) Amplified Force Projectile Ability does not mean that will be his ability in some future game. The Force projectile came from an ARTIFACT and NOT the Tomb Gaurdian.

Who says Raziel has to battle Turel? Maybe they are allies, or conspirators.

blincoln
2nd Aug 2002, 21:05
I think Raziel is going to battle Turel out of jealousy that Turel stole Elzevir from him.

Farfaniccio
2nd Aug 2002, 23:06
Or what if he evolved wings like Raziel did and he saw what happened to Raziel so he goes AWOL and was hiding from Kain. If he was far far away from the territory he wouldnt have come across Raz, Raz wasnt really out to kill the other vampires, just Kain really so it makes sense that he wouldnt hunt down Turel just to kill him when he can get at kain.

but the Hylden thing kind of got me... if you notice Janos and Raziel dont have the crown growth on their heads like kain and Vorador do. I also noticed that the Hylden have similar growths on their heads. But this is just a ramble, it will probably cause a huge debate with people calling each other morons,etc, when I was just rambling as im tired...

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Aug 2002, 01:51
Originally posted by warpsavant
Turel aint a Hylden, so he would not evolve as one. Just becasue he had (was supposed to have) Amplified Force Projectile Ability does not mean that will be his ability in some future game. The Force projectile came from an ARTIFACT and NOT the Tomb Gaurdian.

Who says Raziel has to battle Turel? Maybe they are allies, or conspirators.

Is it me or has KBH returned? :p ;)

willow
8th Aug 2002, 07:26
Originally posted by blincoln
I think Raziel is going to battle Turel out of jealousy that Turel stole Elzevir from him.

ROTFLMAO!