PDA

View Full Version : AoD: Delayed??

maniac44
1st Aug 2002, 17:38
I just received my September issue of Computer Gaming World. In the "Pipeline" section (lists the dates of when games will be released), AoD is slated for the first quarter of 2003. Which means it will most likely be out around the end of March 2003.

Looks like we won't be playing AoD under the Christmas tree.

the_internet_king
1st Aug 2002, 17:43
it still says on tr.com that is cumin out in november so i would belive that

DaveJ
1st Aug 2002, 18:04
I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't appear till early next year.

Wouldn't be the first game to miss its scheduled release date....and it wouldn't be the last.
;)

LarzBritsh
1st Aug 2002, 18:52
Hey have you read the section where CGW show all their editors and writers? :p

Yes, CGW is very professional in what they do. :p

I believe it will come out on time, otherwise there would an announcement, or maybe they just haven't made an announcement yet.

DaveJ
1st Aug 2002, 19:44
Announcement?
Of a game being delayed?

You'd have better luck searching for Rocking Horse poo....

LarzBritsh
1st Aug 2002, 19:51
;)

Sure thing.

cowboy from hell
1st Aug 2002, 20:43
Originally posted by maniac44
I just received my September issue of Computer Gaming World. In the "Pipeline" section (lists the dates of when games will be released), AoD is slated for the first quarter of 2003. Which means it will most likely be out around the end of March 2003.

Looks like we won't be playing AoD under the Christmas tree.

That means that it would come out the same time as Silent Hill 3. I don't know if that would be a curse or a blessing. I think my brain would explode from excitement and confusion trying to juggle these two games at the same time.:D But to tell you the truth, I am hoping that AOD comes out in November, because I start getting very busy from now until next April and I was hoping to play the game over the Christmas Holidays. This would be my only chance to play for any extended length of time.

RedLegg
1st Aug 2002, 20:46
As of this writing, Tomb Raider AOD will release, as have all Tomb Raider games, in November.

GoranAgar
1st Aug 2002, 22:02
What year?

:p ;) :D

cowboy from hell
1st Aug 2002, 22:55
Originally posted by GoranAgar
What year?

:p ;) :D

C'mon people, get with it, this is the 90's!:D :D :D