PDA

View Full Version : Raziel on top

Baby_drew
1st Aug 2002, 10:43
Thing is.... we already can pretty much guess the first 20 mins of soul reaver 3 its gonna be very VERY similar to the last 20 mins before the ending of soul reaver 2! because I presume we are goign to have to trek back to Janos' hideout the same way we came, I wonder how Raziel is meant to get back up top? any thoughts people ?;)

Umah Bloodomen
1st Aug 2002, 10:55
Wall climbing and shifting perhaps? :p

willow
1st Aug 2002, 11:22
... I'm not imputing anything important... I'm just stating that I laughed at the title... and what it implicated.

this sort of reminds me when that random person who wanted to post (old forums) in the Tomb Raider forums posted in the LoK ones not knowing (as it was their first post)... and their name was LarasBoob... man I laughed at that name for a long time... *sighs*

darien_specter
1st Aug 2002, 16:38
And now once again I will set forth my hypothesis: that Raziel is going to go try to find the Heart of Darkness, for no other reason but to restore it to Janos; and that when he comes into contact with it, it will work whatever powers it possesses upon Raziel, completing (or at least accelerating) his evolution into the form of one of the ancients - yet more even than they were...

Why did I first begin to think this? Because it occurred to me: "Hey, wait a minute - how's Raziel going to get back in... wait - what if he can fly?" :D

Justified_n_Ancient
1st Aug 2002, 16:57
:cool: I agree with Darien! Raz is going to become something more because of the heart. Though, I think he may somehow yet either restore Janos, or have a heart to heart (pun intended) with Janos' ghostly self.

Oh and BTW Willow, I think Drew is trying to tell us something with his Subject Title.

:rolleyes: ....Bad Drew....<spanks Drew> Bad Drew! Bad! :rolleyes:

chuffy
1st Aug 2002, 17:34
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Wall climbing and shifting perhaps? :p
i'm sorry Umah. But Raziel couldn't shift or climb wall with somethnig in his hands

chuffy

corpdog
1st Aug 2002, 18:41
He might just knock the rocks out of his way and then walk up there, or he might just start going back there and then get stopped by kain.

warpsavant
1st Aug 2002, 19:26
Raziel can go back to the retreat all he wants, cause I bet Janos Audron isn't even there anymore.

Updrafts.....

blincoln
1st Aug 2002, 19:53
Raziel is going to edit his last savegame from the end of SR2, so that there is an updraft at the base of Janos' Aerie and another one on the platform near the top so that he can get in that way =).

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Aug 2002, 03:27
Originally posted by chuffy

i'm sorry Umah. But Raziel couldn't shift or climb wall with somethnig in his hands

chuffy

So he couldn't tuck the heart away so he has some free hands? :p Riiiiiiight. ;)

darien_specter
2nd Aug 2002, 10:22
Tuck it away? Into what? His only article of clothing is his cowl... I guess he could wedge it into the space where his jaw was... or strap it into his missing abdomen... :p

blinc, I knew that was the answer! And you know what that implies? That, in the very beginning, Raziel will face his darkest enemy yet: Gatesial... and upon devouring his soul, will gain the ability to edit Windows hex at whim...

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Aug 2002, 11:03
Originally posted by darien_specter
Tuck it away? Into what? His only article of clothing is his cowl... I guess he could wedge it into the space where his jaw was... or strap it into his missing abdomen... :p

Now you're talking...see I am not the only crazy person who has resorted to grasping at straws. :p ;)