PDA

View Full Version : funny what I've found.

thanhkim
31st Jul 2002, 07:08
Seriously I'm starting to wonder if the dudes at Core were smoking the peace pipe cause I want to know what it the deal with Lara nodding in TR1 when you don't move her she just stands there and nods. It;'s funny. Also in tr3 when you use the buttons in the training level of her house she nods her head to the left? Have any of you guys found any little things she does like this while playing?

tomb_raiding
31st Jul 2002, 09:29
Which Buttons ? :(

thanhkim
31st Jul 2002, 10:00
Originally posted by tomb_raiding
Which Buttons ? :( Press the button that goes to the fridge she has where she locks Winston in and see what I mean. I can't remember if she does that in any of the other games

Seth
31st Jul 2002, 15:59
The nodding is in all TR games, and it is supposed to simulate breathing.

thanhkim
2nd Aug 2002, 15:28
Originally posted by Seth
The nodding is in all TR games, and it is supposed to simulate breathing. Thanks for letting me know I had no idea I just thought the dudes at Core were on something????:eek:

LarzBritsh
2nd Aug 2002, 18:04
Either that, or Lara is silently motivating herself.

DaveJ
2nd Aug 2002, 18:21
She does it even more noticeably when Winston farts.....

the_internet_king
2nd Aug 2002, 20:25
lol i havent noticed that ill check it out

thanhkim
3rd Aug 2002, 08:42
How about if Core drew it so the chest rised and lowered it's funny that's all. I just kept thinking what is the deal with Lara.

DaveJ
3rd Aug 2002, 08:45
Originally posted by the_internet_king
lol i havent noticed that ill check it out

Don't...I was being spurious....

Godfather
3rd Aug 2002, 08:58
Originally posted by DaveJ

Don't...I was being spurious....

Yeah, that fart is funny at first, but it begins to bore when he does it multiple times after each other. http://216.40.241.68/contrib/edoom/fart.gif

CatSuit&Ponytail
3rd Aug 2002, 16:33
Am I the only one who didn't find it funny? Odd, maybe, but not funny. No, it didn't offend me, either, I just thought nothing very much about it, except it was an odd thing to add to the butler's script.

As for Lara breathing, she will no doubt do it more realistically in the next game, and I can't wait! :)

LARAMANIAC
3rd Aug 2002, 22:24
Originally posted by thanhkim
How about if Core drew it so the chest rised and lowered it's funny that's all. I just kept thinking what is the deal with Lara.

Now I wonder why we need to see the chest rising and lowering thanhkim!!!! LOL http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/weird_thread.gif

By the way Catsuit and Ponytail I'm with you on this one - I didn't find it funny and I wasn't offended - I basically didn't notice!!!!!

rimfire
4th Aug 2002, 06:39
Hey, I thought it was just Winston's spine creaking.

Okay, remember "Commander Keen?" Usually if you stop playing, he'll just sit down and read a book, but one of the Easter eggs is that if you don't do anything when he's at the "Temple of the Moon," he'll moon you!

Wonder if Lara ever does that? :D

thanhkim
4th Aug 2002, 10:01
Originally posted by rimfire
Hey, I thought it was just Winston's spine creaking.

Okay, remember "Commander Keen?" Usually if you stop playing, he'll just sit down and read a book, but one of the Easter eggs is that if you don't do anything when he's at the "Temple of the Moon," he'll moon you!

Wonder if Lara ever does that? :D Yes in regards to the mooning part I wonder if Lara will do that in AOD I'd LMAO if she did.....