PDA

View Full Version : Keyblade Wars

Keyblader133582
23rd Nov 2012, 23:58
i know its not called keyblade wars, but its what people have come to refer this upcoming gamew to, ok so making kingdom hearts 3d makes me wonder, i just think the mainstream story series of this game should be on a tv not a handheld so im wondering if it is called 3d for the purpose that it is on 3ds or if the maker considers this kingdom hearts 3, if so will the elidged "keyblade wars" be for ps3 and will it be called kingdom hearts 3 or 4??

id like to hear all responses possible, id also like to add if kingdom hearts dream drop distance is kingdom hearts 3, thats a bad business decision in my opinion, extremely short game, plus its on a handheld.

Zench-XIII
24th Nov 2012, 00:04
KH3D is KH3D, it is NOT KH3. 3D = DDD = Dream Drop Distance, the title of the game. It could be considered as KH 2.5.

Keyblader133582
24th Nov 2012, 00:12
i understand this, it just seems like a misleading title, and people keep calling it kh3, it erks me, you can call me obssesed, i find no shame in it, idc for the disney in it but i dont mind it, its the main story characters and the square enix characters i love most of all

Ryutim
24th Nov 2012, 18:08
I totally agree with you about the title, KH3D is KH3D, not KH3, there's a massive difference between the two.

member_10751449
24th Nov 2012, 21:46
What Zench and Ryutim said, but one thing I would disagree with is considering it kingdom hearts 2.5. Since we are getting that after Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD remix comes out. I would compare it more to its handheld sibilings birth by sleep for example.

Speaking of which, do you guys still think there will be a bbs vol. 2 for vita? After they release kh 1.5 and 2.5 I doubt it though. I think they are going to carry that hype and momentum into Kingdom Hearts 3 which will probably be on ps4 for year 2015 or 2016. Taking into consideration if kh 2.5 gets released one year after kh 1.5 (tba 2013).

Keyblader133582
24th Nov 2012, 23:35
birth by sleep is kingdom hearts 0 cuase its a prequel to kingdom hearts, great game i may add. and recoded brought it together with khddd

i do think that they should be working on "keyblade wars" and not another (remake) that shoulda came after

Keyblader133582
24th Nov 2012, 23:37
What Zench and Ryutim said, but one thing I would disagree with is considering it kingdom hearts 2.5. Since we are getting that after Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD remix comes out. I would compare it more to its handheld sibilings birth by sleep for example.

Speaking of which, do you guys still think there will be a bbs vol. 2 for vita? After they release kh 1.5 and 2.5 I doubt it though. I think they are going to carry that hype and momentum into Kingdom Hearts 3 which will probably be on ps4 for year 2015 or 2016. Taking into consideration if kh 2.5 gets released one year after kh 1.5 (tba 2013).

if they come out with a ps4 and put kingdom hearts on it, imma be depressed, i dont feel like buying ANOTHER system just to play it,

member_10751449
25th Nov 2012, 12:53

if they come out with a ps4 and put kingdom hearts on it, imma be depressed, i dont feel like buying ANOTHER system just to play it,

I see what you are saying, but rumors has it ps4 will come out in 2014. Sony is going to push developers to make new games on ps4 especially exclusives. Something like KH3 is too viable in this ongoing console wars.

Keyblader133582
25th Nov 2012, 23:37
but such a good game should be on ps3 first, itd just the ps3 crap if not, i mean its possible they could make it for ps3 and ps4, theyve done that with a few ps2 games in the past. hopefully itll come out before 2014 i dont wanna wait that long to play it, they shouldve been in developement of it by now, with all the teasing i mean jeez