PDA

View Full Version : What Happens At The End Of Chronicles?

Queen1074
29th Jul 2002, 20:47
Hey people!

what happens at the end of TR Chronicles? Does Lara find her way home?.. I made the drastic mistake of erasing my memory card when i got to the "escape w/iris" and is dreading starting all over in that level.. I only had one more board to finish..

jeez...

just fyi.. i just recently obtained playstation 2.. do you know you can use the same memory cards, adapters, joysticks from playstation 1?.. im so glad i did not go out and buy all that extra stuff..

Queen!

Jraider3000
30th Jul 2002, 15:56
Well after Red Alert it shows her burst through this door out onto the rooftop with two men close behind. They start fireing at her while she grabs onto this hand glider and does a cool flip off the building and soars away.

Meanwhile Von Croy is digging. All of a sudden one of the men comes up to him explaining that they've found something. When Von Croy gets to the tomb he sees that it's Lara's Backpack. Then he exclaims "We've found her!" That's about it.

the_internet_king
30th Jul 2002, 18:47
i like watching that movie but then u have 2 watch the whole of the credits and i cant get past them :mad:

Collin
30th Jul 2002, 23:28
You can see the movies yourself. Just download it at TRchronicles.com. (Can't give you a link, 'cause mine is screwed up, sorry)