PDA

View Full Version : "I'm not dead", "Wow, this looks nice now" and other ramblings

Nazgaul
29th Jul 2002, 16:34
Two men slowly struggle to drag a cart full of bodies past the front of the Crippled Burrick. Another man follows behind them, beating on a piece of metal.

<CLANG> "Bring out yer dead!!" . . . . . . . . . <SPINK> "Bring out yet dead"

"Here's one. . ."

"I'm not dead!!"

. . . even though some rat bastage ganked my account from me. <glare> You know who you are... Anyways, I've been off having my head repeatedly bashed in the door that is our college education system. I'm taking a break and workin' in a travel agency, so hopefully I'll have some time to post again in between contract updates and such.
Wow - this new interface is awesome... now if I can just figure out what all the nice new windows and shiny buttons all do. Yes, I'm still mildly easily amused.
So now that you know I'm back and (hopefully) around for a while, lemme know what's been goin' on... what have I mised?

P.S. - does anyone still have my 'lil "X" window-creature-thing .gif?? I can't find it...

Nazgaul

Nazgaul
29th Jul 2002, 16:40
GAH!! and I lost all my posts too.......... not good

theBlackman
29th Jul 2002, 16:55
Welcome back. We missed you. Yeah some thief stole ALL the post numbers when we moved.

BTW check this out. We need your additions:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=495
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=496

BrokenArts
29th Jul 2002, 17:01
Well, well, looked what the cart dragged in....er is that the cat....you didn't mention any cat. Oh well. :D

Yes, many changes abound. I was wondering if you were ever gonna pop back in here again Nagaul?? Good to see ya man!

The new forum does take a bit of getting used to. But lookie! We have running water! Electricity. Though the torches still hang. :)

The new facelift is for the better. Just play with all the purdy buttons, and you'll be fine. Stay awhile.

Nazgaul
29th Jul 2002, 17:28
lol - I'll definately be sticking around for a while, Broken. And the electric lights are going to take some getting used to - I keep getting urges to smash them when I see 'em... lol

Nightwalker
29th Jul 2002, 18:11
Welcome back! I'm glad you found our new home. :)

yubetcha
29th Jul 2002, 18:53
Hey, welcome back, Naz. BTW, you can ask the admin to change your registration date to the date of the other forum. We did.

GMan
29th Jul 2002, 18:59
Welcome back, Nasgaul, glad you found your way here. :)

Gumdrop
29th Jul 2002, 22:59
Good to see you found our new dig. We now have a larger Burrick stable that can hold close to three dozen animals (guess we could find room for your winged beast though). We saved you a room incase you returned, although you might have to squeeze in with Benny. :D

Stick around. :)

Nazgaul
2nd Aug 2002, 14:55
Benny?? >snicker< He may kind of "disappear" after I take up residence.... I don't share well with Benny.

Northren
2nd Aug 2002, 15:25
Hi, Naz! Nice to see ya! Glad you'll be lurking on the board again.

And if you don't share well with Benny, you'd better share Benny's stash with us! :D

Gumdrop
5th Aug 2002, 12:56
Oh North' believe me, you really don't want to see what's in Benny's stash. I had a quick gander while he was out getting his ears waxed...Man I wish I hadn't!

The lock on the trunk was easy enough to pick, but on lifting the lid, I was assaulted with a most repulsive odor. It makes the Bonehoard smell like the Tibetan mountains on a windy day by comparison. I didn't delve that deep, as the top layer comprised of slightly moist rags and small clumps of soggy hair, but under this I only came across a moldy copy of Tiffany: The untold story and an old leather thong that fell to pieces in my hands.

I didn't stop to lock the trunk back up again, I just fled to the bath house via the kitchen (scouring brush) and spent the rest of the afternoon scrubbing. :(