PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft

Godfather
29th Jul 2002, 12:08
For me thé biggest disappointment would be if Lara Croft turns out to be an action videogame-character rather than a real person. ;) :p

THE True Lara
29th Jul 2002, 13:47
theoretically speaking, what would you consider proof that Lara does infact exist?

Shockwave
29th Jul 2002, 19:49
She's Real! Don't say she isn't real! She's real I tell you! R E A L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Godfather
29th Jul 2002, 20:35
Originally posted by THE True Lara
theoretically speaking, what would you consider proof that Lara does infact exist?

Man! (Or is it woman?) I've had dreams about her that were so true that my sheets had the shape of her great body! Now if that isn't a proof; then I don't know what is!

The sheet were later on ripped apart by Freddy Krueger, but that was only a nightmare! Phew! Lara Croft would learn him a lesson, now wouldn't she?

thanhkim
30th Jul 2002, 10:02
I picked the last one cause if it wasn't for the fans Lara would still be in boxes at Core's warehouse. So

the_internet_king
30th Jul 2002, 18:54
i hope she is real...............

THE True Lara
30th Jul 2002, 19:29
Originally posted by Godfather

Man! (Or is it woman?) I've had dreams about her that were so true that my sheets had the shape of her great body! Now if that isn't a proof; then I don't know what is!

That is a truely incredible phenomenon!!!:eek:

.....and a little disturbing too....... ? :)

Godfather
31st Jul 2002, 06:31
Originally posted by THE True Lara

That is a truely incredible phenomenon!!!:eek:

.....and a little disturbing too....... ? :)

It happened right after I had played all of the Tomb Raider-games after each other. Guess I had it comin' then, now didn't I? Anyway, I changed the sheets ... it was freaky. :p

thanhkim
31st Jul 2002, 06:40
I swear sometimes or I think it's my eyes playing tricks that if you watch Lara for long enough I saw her move once and my hands were no where near the controls. This was just recent cause I'm playing the games again I think it was TR2.

Godfather
1st Aug 2002, 15:59
Originally posted by thanhkim
I swear sometimes or I think it's my eyes playing tricks that if you watch Lara for long enough I saw her move once and my hands were no where near the controls. This was just recent cause I'm playing the games again I think it was TR2.

She's alive!! ALIVE!!!!! :D

Mr Croft
2nd Aug 2002, 05:05
thats fun, b4 i read it, i was hoping there would b an option for it was all just a dream, and there was yay!:p

ELEN
4th Aug 2002, 17:41
**POSTED BY <Shockwave>**

She's Real! Don't say she isn't real! She's real I tell you! R E A L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I think I'll disappoint you... She's not real, even we would like to be.... Cause this would be the only way to meet her somewhere... :D

DarkangelKS
5th Aug 2002, 03:22
i think she's based on a real person.....but i dont think she's real but if she was real i swear i'd want to become her partner...think about it people....if she was real then there wouldnt be any need for the models

AngieCroft
5th Aug 2002, 08:08
If she would be real, there is a need for the models... otherwise the police would catch her... ;)

TheMask
7th Aug 2002, 23:39
The majority is voting for this so far:

All of her adventures were only a dream which she awakes from in the next Tomb Raider-game!
Why? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Why do you vote for this? :rolleyes:

Joanne Croft
8th Aug 2002, 11:58
Lara is dead ? None of the above are true ! Lara lives and she's ready for her next adventures

Lil Lara
11th Aug 2002, 20:55
Originally posted by TheMask
The majority is voting for this so far:

Why? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Why do you vote for this? :rolleyes:

I think that would be the most terrible thing to happen! :eek: