PDA

View Full Version : bridge river Kwai: how to lower cage?

zambacan
29th Jul 2002, 09:46
im playing the bridge over the river kwai mission. I cant release the prisions in the cage over the river.
I can get the gears icon showing that something should be happening but nothing does.

What should i do.

thanks for your help.

Ps my elephant seems faulty too. The thief is on top but he/she isnt very responsive?

Mike_B
29th Jul 2002, 10:31
Use fins & dive in the water then shift + click on the cage that should release them. To control the elephant, once your on it with the thief use the arrows to move it.

1shot1kill
29th Jul 2002, 11:36
You need to shift-click the construction that holds the cage to release it then underwater you can open the door.

Twitch
30th Jul 2002, 00:29
My personal preference in Kwai is to pop off the crocidile with a rifle 1st so Fins won't be distracted underwater.

1shot1kill
30th Jul 2002, 14:57
Animal hater!!!! :mad:

Xcom
30th Jul 2002, 16:41
Originally posted by Twitch
My personal preference in Kwai is to pop off the crocidile with a rifle 1st so Fins won't be distracted underwater.

Yep, I do it too. :D

Mike_B
30th Jul 2002, 17:20
Originally posted by 1shot1kill
Animal hater!!!! :mad:

So you prefer letting them alife & give them the change to attack you?

Twitch
30th Jul 2002, 19:42
Well if I was in the wild and the real situation occurred I'd choose my life or a friend's over that of the non-endangered reptile ???

1shot1kill
30th Jul 2002, 23:29
Originally posted by @m

So you prefer letting them alife & give them the change to attack you?

No, i prefer to use some timing and get past them when they look away.

iakovos
2nd Aug 2002, 08:52
As the eco-animal movement is concerned, the gators didn't bother me at all during the whole mission.

Iakovos:)

DudeItsMe
2nd Aug 2002, 15:55
Guns make too much noise, and since my Commandos don't know how to go Steve Irwin style, I just leave them be.

Twitch
3rd Aug 2002, 18:50
There's a good glitch down river where the 2nd elephant is. You can swin slightly off screen in the dark border out of the game area without being detected by man or animal.