PDA

View Full Version : Night of the Wolves: General's Assistant

PJROCK
28th Jul 2002, 21:10
Help,

I've been trying over and over again to get the general's assistant to drink a bottle of wine containing sleeping pills. I've not been successful. Can anyone tell me how to get this guy to drink the sleeping pill laced bottle of wine? However, I'm able to get the keys from the assistance by picking his pocket. But, getting the general's assistant to drink the bottle of wine containing the sleeping pill is still a objective that I'm failing to achieve.

Thanks,

PJROCK

Longshot
28th Jul 2002, 21:18
Just go up to him with Lupin and knock him out. Then quickly grab the what you need and get out before he wakes up.

PJROCK
28th Jul 2002, 22:12
Longshot,

Thanks for the suggestion.

However, by knocking him out the other soldiers in the building would be alerted to Lupins presents. Though I'm able to steal his keys by picking his pocket. I'm still trying to do this one by following the missions objectives. Which states that you must use the sleeping pills on the Generals Assistant. The assistant must drink the sleeping pill laced bottle of wine, pass out, then steal the keys. By doing it this way the objective is met.

Does anyone know how to get this guy to drink the sleeping pill laced bottle of wine?

Thanks again Longshot, but no cigar.

PJROCK

1shot1kill
28th Jul 2002, 22:40
on the right side of the door there is a box which has a winecrate in it if you look in it (hotkey W) when you look at it use the pills on the box and then 1 of the men will get a new bottle of wine out of the box and they will all fall asleep at the same time, just make sure you use the pills on the crate and dont put in a bottle because that wont work.

Longshot
29th Jul 2002, 01:58
Originally posted by PJROCK
Longshot,

Thanks for the suggestion.

However, by knocking him out the other soldiers in the building would be alerted to Lupins presents. Though I'm able to steal his keys by picking his pocket. I'm still trying to do this one by following the missions objectives. Which states that you must use the sleeping pills on the Generals Assistant. The assistant must drink the sleeping pill laced bottle of wine, pass out, then steal the keys. By doing it this way the objective is met.

Does anyone know how to get this guy to drink the sleeping pill laced bottle of wine?

Thanks again Longshot, but no cigar.

PJROCK

oh I thought you got inside the Gernerals office.