PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen II

lanphierdamm
28th Jul 2002, 01:01
WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY TO KILL SEBASTIAN? HE IS REALLY DOING A NUMBER ON ME...PLEASE HELP ME OUT...
THANKS DAVE..:cool:

Pinkblood
28th Jul 2002, 01:16
I don't know about the easiest way but i beat him by pickin him up and throwin him into the steam. Then when he runs around in circles keep movin around the purple light, go counter clockwise stayin between the steam. When he stops try to be opposite of him and he will charge at you goin into the steam. Eventually, he'll raise the platform. Get on and charm the guy in the room, have him turn the switch and just throw sebastian into the steam.

Midnight of Sevenshades
28th Jul 2002, 18:16
I really hate this bloke. 7 Weeks on the same fight scene is just excessive!!:mad:

However, I am willing to give it one last shot. If this strategy fails I'm selling the ***** game!

Azuriel
28th Jul 2002, 18:39
Originally posted by Midnight of Sevenshades
I really hate this bloke. 7 Weeks on the same fight scene is just excessive!!:mad:

However, I am willing to give it one last shot. If this strategy fails I'm selling the ***** game!

cheats like the godmode were made for this purpose.

keep trying, you can do it!!

if not, drop me a PM, and i`ll help you out

Midnight of Sevenshades
28th Jul 2002, 19:41
Originally posted by Azuriel

cheats like the godmode were made for this purpose.

Ok, did they disable that for the PC version?
I tried it and it just did not work. It takes a *LOT* for me to use a cheat in any game, I'll say that now. I've only ever used it on one other game and that was the 'Crow Dragon' canyon in Drakan 1. I did the rest of the game without it.

Azuriel
28th Jul 2002, 19:52
they did, yes. look in the game.erg, and look at the line which says Kain is invulnerable = 1

there is a little - in front of that. remove that - and your cheat works. i hope this helps you out. don`t forget to backup!

Midnight of Sevenshades
28th Jul 2002, 20:04
Originally posted by Azuriel
they did, yes. look in the game.erg, and look at the line which says Kain is invulnerable = 1

there is a little - in front of that. remove that - and your cheat works. i hope this helps you out. don`t forget to backup!

I did exactly that some weeks back and the cheat still didn't work.
Guess I have to do it the hard way. *Curses*

Thx for the help anyhow ;)

Note: After 7 weeks of hard graft, I've clocked it! Without the cheat even!