PDA

View Full Version : A night's Stroll.

BrokenArts
27th Jul 2002, 23:29
Christine, I have immensly enjoyed your FM's. I have finished Lord Ashtons and Escape, all this weekend. :D Now I am on a Night's Stroll. And I hope I haven't messed up with the objectives. I don't think so, but, have to ask.

Ok the only objective, is to meet Lady Helena, though I have met most of the other objectives, I know where Leons hideout is. I sort of know where the Serpentile Torc is. I spoiled myself. Though I went to the well, the cart with the basket is right there. The non frobble door, went into the garden, still haven't found the Serp. Torc. Look for the frobbalbe torch behind the tree? I am lost on this one. I picked the lock on the window, and went in. I believe I have already met Lady Helena, and I hope it was too early. I don't think so, the other objectives are checking off.
Do I sound confused? haha.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Nightwalker
27th Jul 2002, 23:47
There's a wall with a wooden gate beside the Alchemist's shop (I think that's what it is. It's sort of a tower.) Inside the gate is a garden with a non-frobbable wooden door in the back wall. If you look around the garden, you'll find a torch holder you can frob to open the door (or bash it open with your sword, like I did the first time:D ). Climb down the ladder and look for the torc. :)

You can't go meet Lady Helena and survive, unless all your other objectives are checked off first. :)

BrokenArts
27th Jul 2002, 23:58
OK NightWalker! Thank you so much! I am on my way. :) So I guess I am ok after all. Ha. Will let ya know. I downloaded Revenge...ha.
Appreciate it. :)

BrokenArts
28th Jul 2002, 19:57
Oh man, I had already been there. I dine and dashed so fast to get the tiara, I left the zombies alone. And ran out before I could investigate the area properly. That'll teach me. Ha. :D

Already finished Revenge too. Haven't enjoyed so many missions like that in a long time. :)
Thanks Christine!!

ChristineS
28th Jul 2002, 21:26
Hello BrokenArts, I'm glad you like it :D

clayman
28th Jul 2002, 21:35
Given my current FM pace.........I'll be there, to your mission series, by Christmas. :D

Glad to see another FM artiste' in our midst. Maybe I'll cross paths with you.....in 2003, if my current FM replay pace is any testament. :)

BrokenArts
28th Jul 2002, 21:47
Clayman, you will enjoy her FM's. All the custom work done in her FM's is quite the treat. I was pleasantly surprised. And amazed. The touches are fabulous.
Great decor.
Bathrooms.....look like Bathrooms! :D Toilet seat up or down. :p ;)
Kitchens fully stocked.
Choice of colors.
Lots of little things to find, she loves hiding things. :)
The fish and the ponds! Love that!
And the huge MOON.
The mushrooms, and their different colors. I know Schwaa did some of this stuff.
You guys have brought T2 up another notch. Makes it almost seem like new again.
The stories were great, but not too hard to pull my hair out. I did one right after the other one to follow as they were released.
Lots of loot man! And the food, ha! Lots of food, such a hostess Christine is. :D Garrett is eating Sushi now. And chips, that'll work.
And the liquor bottles are cool.
It was an eye candy supreme fest.
Thank you for a fun weekend!!

Keeper Collins
28th Jul 2002, 22:32
BA!Ya played em out of oder!Oh well' at least ya played em!And you're right they are excelant!Cristen is a geniues as far as I'm concenered!

ChristineS
29th Jul 2002, 05:33
:D