PDA

View Full Version : so what does...

sammiej
27th Jul 2002, 22:13
so what kind of shampoo does hitman use...

Saba
27th Jul 2002, 23:45
Lorell Kids - Never heard of it.

Adidas Sports - Coincidentally my shampoo. (Kobe's contract with Adidas tragically ended just as I completed my Adidas wardrobe. But still, I like Adidas. It has nothing to do with Kobe.)

Sher Blonde - Never heard of it.

Herbal Essence - I try to stay away from my sisters' stuff.

Just For Men - Hitman doesn't have hair to color--why would he need this shampoo?

Zaphod
28th Jul 2002, 14:21
This thread is silly.
Hitman doesn't use shampoo.
Even if he did, what a silly thread.

sammiej
29th Jul 2002, 12:39
it's a joke zaphod ligtin up

Zaphod
29th Jul 2002, 15:33
Hey! I'm plenty light!
I didn't say it was stupid, or useless. I just said it was silly (admit it - it's pretty silly).

It's all good, Sammy.

sammiej
30th Jul 2002, 02:04
kewl
:rolleyes:

Saba
31st Jul 2002, 05:51
It won't hurt to vote, Zaph.

Zaphod
2nd Aug 2002, 15:18
It might hurt YOU, though, my friend...

You never know when the polls will turn on us. It could be any day. It could be right now. We just won't know.

Xcom
2nd Aug 2002, 17:34
Hitman is a skinhead shaved kinda guy. What does he need a shampoo for? Soap will do.

Btw, I've seen pretty funny commercial for Head & Shoulders shampoo. MiB edition. It keeps men in black in BLACK. So, I guess, if Hitman had hair, he would use this. :D

Saba
4th Aug 2002, 04:09
We should use and abuse them the best we can, before they run loose. Trust me. Even though I don't know what I'm talking about.

sammiej
13th Aug 2002, 12:00
vote people vote

Saba
16th Oct 2002, 04:25
This thread is very much alive!

ICEBreaker
16th Oct 2002, 07:03
I refuse to vote. Besides, Europe, Oceania and the Far East don't have these brands, so I have no idea what they are like. I personally think that Hitman would use Head and Shoulders (dandruff shows up on black suits like anything), or Wash n' Go (no time for conditioning that scalp while in the middle of a mission), and he would occasionally use Neutrogena to wash off any unpleasant firearm residue.

BANDIT 1200
24th Oct 2002, 05:10
TURTLE WAX :p A head with a shine blinds enemies.

ICEBreaker
25th Oct 2002, 08:05
This is really weird... but...

A bald shiny head reminds me of a bowling ball. Then it occured to me that you can decapitate a head and use it as a bowling ball. The holes to place your three fingers could be the two eye sockets and the nose socket (after you have removed the nose itself). I have no idea how I arrived at such a strange and gruesome image, terrible.

Has anyone seen "Dusk till Dawn"? It is a film about vampire truckies, and there was a scene where the vampire band used human parts as their instruments. Really very sick.

legionnaire
11th Nov 2002, 01:52
I'm with BANDIT 1200, but I reckon he's using Mcguires killer shine. Accept no subsitutes.

Tiper
29th Nov 2002, 18:34
Hairball essence is better:D