PDA

View Full Version : i need help plz

orcish
27th Jul 2002, 02:42
hey there i'v just baught startopia and i am stuck in tage 2
i know i look like an ediot but plz give me a hand here i always get 10 dead when i reach 40 so what can i do

Azuriel
27th Jul 2002, 06:43
hire 3 shifts of good doctors.
build multiple sickbays
make sure your doctors feel fine
make sure the patients can walk straight from Port to Sickbay.
make sure you get all the equipment in the sickbat (can`t remember the name....)

this should help. other than that, keep trying!

Pinky the Cow
27th Jul 2002, 07:08
Welcome, orcish, to sector Quaf Magree Yolk, Startopia Forum.

Hire greys with at least three star-skill and don't hire anyone sick.

Also check out an example of extremely effective scheme of sickbay you can make it wider (as wide as you want) and fill it again with equal amount of dispensers and diag. units. With staff and medical supplies it will cure anything but (probably) skrasher infection very quickly.
|SOSSSSOS|
|_+____+_|

S = Sickbay waiting seat
DD = Dispenser
D
UU = Diagnosis Unit
U
+ = door
O = empty space

Ghyron
27th Jul 2002, 21:22
Originally posted by Pinky the Cow
Welcome, orcish, to sector Quaf Magree Yolk, Startopia Forum.

Don't listen to the Russian Cow. It is Sector ZetaPlural MkII and you know it!

NZrevenge
28th Jul 2002, 00:11
Ghyron, that was a poorly faked quote... Why did you decide to make it Courier font?

Hey pinky, do you keep that same layout for sandbox matches, and where do you put the other medical facilities?

Hi Orcish, you may also want to check on how much time your sick bays spend without being fully staffed, and whether or not any criminals try to work at your station (little red devil smilies above their heads). If either of these things happen much you should try hiring more greys (crims only take up vacant positions, if you don't leave a spot open, you don't get crims!)

Ghyron
28th Jul 2002, 00:14
Originally posted by NZrevenge
Ghyron, that was a poorly faked quote... Why did you decide to make it Courier font?

Look at Pinkies post.

NZrevenge
28th Jul 2002, 00:18
Oops...

Shutting up now, I promise...

Arctic_Wolf
28th Jul 2002, 05:29
You don't get crims on the 2nd mission, you only get them on and after the forth mission.

Pinky the Cow
28th Jul 2002, 08:20
Originally posted by NZrevenge
Hey pinky, do you keep that same layout for sandbox matches, and where do you put the other medical facilities?

In other missions the amount of sick peeps is smaller and so i start with this layout
_____
|DDDD|
|DUDU|
|UUUU|
|SOSS|
|_+__|

and when i get either a placeportable crate or technology of both z-ray scanner and medibed i put one of each in addition, expanding therefore sickbay a bit.