PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X Group

Squall-Nathan
2nd Jun 2012, 13:31
I'm dissapointed that my Final Fantasy X group on the Member's site is gone. 2 years running; all that information and the members just gone...

FinalFantasy107
3rd Jun 2012, 14:20
yeah sorry to hear that.

member_10163369
3rd Jun 2012, 21:16
Sorry about that man. Are the members still here or did they leave the forums?

Squall-Nathan
7th Jun 2012, 16:23
I haven't been able to contact them. They probably haven't seen the new site yet. I see a tab for groups though on the profile page so I'm hoping they'll make a return and I suppose I'll start from scratch. The group function may even be improved when they are reintegrated back into the site.

ZyzxxInfinity
7th Jun 2012, 22:43
I'm dissapointed that my Final Fantasy X group on the Member's site is gone. 2 years running; all that information and the members just gone...

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I would have loved to join that group. Had I of known about it.

Squall-Nathan
8th Jun 2012, 17:48

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I would have loved to join that group. Had I of known about it.

Well if groups make a return you can count on me rebooting my group. :)

ZyzxxInfinity
8th Jun 2012, 23:28

Well if groups make a return you can count on me rebooting my group. :)

I'm actually glad with the new version of the Square Enix Members site, but disappointed that they did away with things such as Groups. I hope that it's temporary, and they'll bring them back so that I can join.

I was never very active on the Square Enix Members site before, but I'm making a change to that now that the site is revised finally!

destruction7
20th Apr 2013, 02:25
Would have liked to join that group. if I had known about it too.