PDA

View Full Version : what are you really?

warlock
26th Jul 2002, 09:16
Of course everybody is claiming to be normal i dont blame you in this era i told a guy once over the web i was trapped in a dark abyss and he thought i was crazy but i know there are more of my kind thats why i stalk this forum.
actually i'm a necromancer i was once mortal but the greed for power turned me to the darkness i sold my soul to someone i only knew as the "collector" who in return gave me power beyond my wildest imagination i became immortal,i could read people's minds and actually control them,i could summon the undead to do my bidding eventually i ruled a place i called the city of corpses and later on i fought an entity enen the gods feared defeated him and thus earned the title warlock. my destruction came when i became bored of ruling my city(apparently nobody was alive) the "collector" then appeared and gave me a device that i could use to explore other realms seeing this as an oppourtunity to rule other realms i used it i was taken to a realm called nosgoth but unfortunately the realm was at war i tried to take side with one side called the ancients and find a way rule but some how i was discovered by an unknown entity and chained and thrown into a dark prison called the abysswhere i have been ever since.
if you like my story i can really tell you the full version but for now i will like to hear from you.

willow
26th Jul 2002, 11:08
Well I'm an anthropomorphic deity (as shown in my profile.. and those don't lie).

But I'm thinking of becoming a jellybean.

chuffy
26th Jul 2002, 14:10
I'm a alcoholics's imaginary friend, who happens to be an old fashioned train driver.

chuffy

Azuriel
26th Jul 2002, 17:43
i`m me.

Apocrypha Roxy
26th Jul 2002, 19:27
I'm a sadistical Bipolar half human/half succubus with a bad attitude.

What's your excuse? http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/18_crazy.gif

warlock
26th Jul 2002, 19:46
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
[B]I'm a sadistical Bipolar half human/half succubus with a bad attitude.

What's your excuse?

intresting will you like to join me in ruling the world? it's fun since your a sadist and i'm.....well i'm........INSANE!

Apocrypha Roxy
26th Jul 2002, 20:10
Ditto!

Gladly, dahling, gladly!

{kicks Kain aside, hops on throne, toys with the Reaver}

This is gonna be fun!

warlock
26th Jul 2002, 23:40
[B]Ditto!

Gladly, dahling, gladly!

{kicks Kain aside, hops on throne, toys with the Reaver}

This is gonna be fun!

cool but i'm still stuck in the Abyss!

Apocrypha Roxy
26th Jul 2002, 23:54
Sorry, I forgot about that!

-plucks warlock out from the abyss-

You might want to shield your eyes for a few minutes until you get used to the daylight... :)

"Ok, flop on over next to me. Now we're ruling the world. What do we do now?"

"Uh. Throw a party?"

"OK!" :D

Lady Kreliana
27th Jul 2002, 02:44
I'm a nanomachine colony that poses as a pastry student during the day and a vampire at night. :P

Power reaver
27th Jul 2002, 03:58
Iam Power Reaver a 130000 yr old (divided by 10000) blade that reaves power . As all things have power no one is imune to me , even a soul less creature like you warlock (hey are you Shades cousin?;) )

I am bent on taking over the universe , and I see you need my help , my charges are 70 % of all worlds you conquer using my services .

Think it over , nice and slowly , I can be a powerful ally .

*Electricity shoots out from PR s blade due to his excitement and almost hits Warlock*

oops sorry (Wheres the EvIl Emoticon when you need it?):p

warlock
27th Jul 2002, 05:33
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Power reaver
[B]Iam Power Reaver a 130000 yr old (divided by 10000) blade that reaves power . As all things have power no one is imune to me , even a soul less creature like you warlock (hey are you Shades cousin?;) )

I am bent on taking over the universe , and I see you need my help , my charges are 70 % of all worlds you conquer using my services .

Think it over , nice and slowly , I can be a powerful ally .

*Electricity shoots out from PR s blade due to his excitement and almost hits Warlock*

oops sorry (Wheres the EvIl Emoticon when you need it?):

how dare you make such an offer to a fallen wargod? your lucky my powers have not fully regenerated and i'm still not use to the rays of the sun you forget i have a new ally who is as.......excuse me(kills a peasant taking his sunglasses as spoils)thats better now where was i? oh yes! you forget i have a new ally who is as sadistic as me and together we will sentences this dimension to be damned but your services might be needed i will ask my parthner and see what he fills but i dont trust you!

*warlock teleports*

warlock
27th Jul 2002, 05:38
[B]Sorry, I forgot about that!

-plucks warlock out from the abyss-

You might want to shield your eyes for a few minutes until you get used to the daylight... :)

"Ok, flop on over next to me. Now we're ruling the world. What do we do now?"

"Uh. Throw a party?"

"OK!" :

*appears out of thin air*
i just met a reaver i thought they were legend but apparently i was wrong he wants to rule the world with us what do you think? will he betray us? i sense he's a powerful being and he could be useful to us.
anyway i invited some demons over to celebrate with us!

Azrael
27th Jul 2002, 16:49
Hahah, you guys are nutz :p

But im an Angel of Death (or Saint if you prefer) and take care with your souls...i need them intact before i reave them :p

Power reaver
28th Jul 2002, 08:47
Iam way behind schedule , I should have reaved all of Kains power by now , where are those 2 , well thats it if they dont appear in 10 secs Iam goin solo

CyberFish
28th Jul 2002, 15:02
I'm a transdimensional demon in electronic form, existing as an AI. Spreading my amorphous, intangible form through the shadowy passageways of cyberspace, and feeding like a leech on raw processing power.

chuffy
28th Jul 2002, 16:09
i'm a pink tooth brush, i'm a blue tooth brush have we met somewhere before. i'm a pink tooth brush and i think tooth brush that we meet be the bathroom door

chuffy

Azuriel
28th Jul 2002, 17:11
Originally posted by chuffy
i'm a pink tooth brush, i'm a blue tooth brush have we met somewhere before. i'm a pink tooth brush and i think tooth brush that we meet be the bathroom door

chuffy

err..... right! :D

NoobSaibot
28th Jul 2002, 17:39
Noob Saibot emerges from the darkest region of reality. A region known as Dark Eden. He belongs to a group called the Clan of the Unseen Fangs who fallow a mysterious elder Vampire. His mission is to spy on the events taking place in the battle between realms and report back to his enigmatic leader Kain.

Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Uggabugg
28th Jul 2002, 19:22
im the chainaxe of kharn the betrayer, favored champion of khorne. feel my migth :mad:http://www.credis.net/demian/Gallery/ww_kb.jpg

Azuriel
28th Jul 2002, 19:33
i bet that guy is just as mobile and flexible as the average building....

Uggabugg
28th Jul 2002, 19:53
heh actually...that armor is fused to his body, meaning that the armor is really his skin. to bad i couldnt get an image were the chainaxe shows :(

Rook
28th Jul 2002, 21:50
I'm an amalgamated demi-demon.

Imagine that... :D

Apocrypha Roxy
29th Jul 2002, 02:38
Ok so PowerReaver, Warlock & Apocrypha Roxy get purple colored balloons filled with helium and let them fly in the party hall, pick Chuffy & his toothbrush off the floor, dust them off, pass 'em a tankard of fine blood & Listerine, respectively, set up the buffet (consisting of poor whelps & chits chained to the wall wailing 'please help me, kind sir!' - love that, just got BO1) for magic slurpy goodness, & await the guests, consisting of Clan members & vampires in every nook and cranny of Nosgoth.

PARTY TIME!

Power reaver
29th Jul 2002, 13:50
*Forgets about the 10th sec and starts partying*
Wooohoooo , cool party Roxy :D

But tomorrow morning , our conquest begins . OK

( Comeon Iam dien to slurp on Kains power here :o )

Apocrypha Roxy
29th Jul 2002, 21:40
Ok, conquest starts tomorrow. Don't forget your cleanest shirt & shiniest boots (mmm... boots...). Gotta look good in your moment of glory! A bath sounds just about right...

Oh wait, you guys can't go in water quite yet. I keep forgetting you're full vampires, & I'm half succubus/half vampire. I like water, 'tis fun to splash in! Oh well...

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry. Just don't play with the Reaver - that's my toy, & mine alone! :D

warlock
30th Jul 2002, 02:52
*apparently drunk with blood*
*hick*say this party aint bad the last one i attended was some 4000 years ago *hick*
IIIIIiiiii AAAAAaaaaaMMMMMmmmm AAAAAAAaaaa NNNNNnnnEEEeeCCCCcccRRRRrrrOOOooooMMMmmmAAAaaaCCCcccEEEEeeeRRRRRrrrrrr..... *hick*
lets party!!!! *hick*

*does a mysterious dance step and passes out*

L_Master562
30th Jul 2002, 04:59
This one is easy. I am an evil sadistic egotistical phycopath that is a genious. Yes I am. I suffer from pains in my brain and weak ankles after somehow managing to break both ankles. My sister pushed me out a door. Bah!!!! Oh well. I seem to be a guy who enjoys playing video games while not moving around on this mortal coil. I too serve a dark vampire god but I serve Chris and a black mage named Vivi!!!!! I hang out with a Smurf, a monk, and some crazy guy named Ben Flanders (who we all call Neb Flanders, wait no I started that and everyone else just joined in because it reminded us all of Ned Flanders.). I have a full arsenal in my house along with state of the art computers and equipment with a converted basement lab. Well, a couple room lab, a family room with TVs and computers along with a garage full of stuff in boxes with my car in the driveway. I keep fixing my old Beta tape player but it keeps braking again and then when it breaks starts to eat tapes. I can't use my old beta tape video camera anymore. I'll just go with my VHS one now. It can play tapes that are in it while recording or just when a tape is in it. Oh well. Nothing lasts forever. I also enjoy to either blow things up or burn things. Fun. Yeah!!!!!! Programming is a must. Hacking to. I don't really hack others computers, just games. I could do both, but I fear legal repricussions. I also have swords. That and my barn in the backyard. And a garden that is bigger than my houses area to. I roto-till that once a week. Too bad the animals ate most everything.

Power reaver
30th Jul 2002, 13:03
Eat, Drink, & Be Merry. Just don't play with the Reaver - that's my toy, & mine alone!

Ahem ......

uhhh thats right eat drink , and be merry (for the time Being )

Tomorrow morning , my I mean our conquest begins , soon I shall slurp on Kains power [thinks to himself]

and soon afterwards i will have yours Roxy
[/Thinks to himself]

(Somebody please tell me where i can get a EvIl Emoticon!)

:p

VIKE
30th Jul 2002, 14:33
I am the one and only Viking vamp. I watch for all the things that maaay disturb my alrready disturbed mind and then ignore them.:rolleyes:

Apocrypha Roxy
30th Jul 2002, 20:50
Originally posted by Power reaver

Ahem ......

[Thinks to himself]and soon afterwards i will have yours Roxy[Thinks to himself]

evil laughter

Sorry buddy, no one has a chance at my power!

-shrinks power into small form, inserts into tight corset-

Told ya! :p

Midnight of Sevenshades
30th Jul 2002, 22:12
What am I?

A sorceress...what else. Well tonight ladies and gentleman, I am your executioner.

Of course, that's only because I haven't had any chocolate ;)

VIKE
31st Jul 2002, 05:56
(in desperation Cho.c.o.l.t.e...,c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e..)I always need chocolate( from the Number 1 chocoholic

Power reaver
31st Jul 2002, 13:09
evil laughter

Sorry buddy, no one has a chance at my power!

-shrinks power into small form, inserts into tight corset-

Told ya!

CHEATER !

You should have told me you can read thoughts , grrrrr :mad:

Oh well :rolleyes:

Maybe some other day:cool:

Apocrypha Roxy
31st Jul 2002, 19:14
Sevenshades, have a Hershey bar, and come party - for domination of Nosgoth awaits us at the dawn of day!

-hands Sevenshades chocolate, gives her a party hat & noisemaker-

:D

Power reaver
1st Aug 2002, 11:31
Soooo , I guess it tomorrow , I think we should start now . What da ya wanna do 1st , and lets hurry up , I have heard some blue guy who copied my last name is going to show up in a century or so , we should have enough power by then .

So what da ya wanna do ?

Heres what I like to do : Go to that Fat melchiah , and suck his power out , he d then look like some big flappy whoopie cushion which we can put him on Kains thrown .

Hows that ?:D

Apocrypha Roxy
1st Aug 2002, 18:12
Melchiah's place it is! We'll poke him with a pin, deflate him, fill him up with air again, and make him our very own vampiric moon-walk!

BTW, Power Reaver, who is this mysterious blue creature you speak of? He sounds intriguing...

And single...

Which is always a good thing...

Midnight of Sevenshades
1st Aug 2002, 20:33
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
Sevenshades, have a Hershey bar, and come party - for domination of Nosgoth awaits us at the dawn of day!

-hands Sevenshades chocolate, gives her a party hat & noisemaker-

Please, just call me Midnight :)

L_Master562
2nd Aug 2002, 01:00
Oh yeah. Deflate Melchiah!!!!!!! Party!!!!!! Party!!!!!!!!! For the Domination of Nosgoth!!!!! Wait, a blue thing by the name of a reaver?? Ah, we still have a few centuries to party before he ever shows up. Wonder who he is.....?? Lol!!!!

Note: Joking about the blue corpse is fun. I should try it in the next post.

Power reaver
2nd Aug 2002, 13:16
BTW, Power Reaver, who is this mysterious blue creature you speak of? He sounds intriguing...

I dont know much , I saw an image in 1 of my experimental time portals , you know the 1 in Oracles cave , I saw this sickening freak of nature , he was soo disgusting , I nearly through out on all my power . Anyway , I didnt see much of him , only his skinny butt and a few shreds of membrane , that stuck out of his back ( Told you he was disgusting) .

And then he then said something , I think he called himself S something Reaver , maybe Spunk Reaver , I got super angry and my anger set off the password dail door and it was closed , I barely managed to make it . I guess Oracles cave has a durable security system .

From that day onward , I have been trying to get back in there , but I have failed . :(

Anyway forget about that wretched thing , lets set out today to Melchiah .

Watch out Kain , MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !

BTW anybody heard from Warlock , The Soul less one .

Apocrypha Roxy
2nd Aug 2002, 21:17
Nah, he doesn't seem too gross (I have a taste for the bizzare - that's why they call me Corkscrew: twisted, cold, & sharp! :D)

Roxy & Friends travel to Melchiah's pad, where they beat up on the wimpy little Melchiahim and steal their lunch money. They find the big guy himself sitting in his throne room.

Melchiah - "What are you doing here?"
Roxy - "Conquest time, dearie."
Melchiah - "Huh?!? You measly little human-"
Roxy - "Half human, half succubus dhamphir. Get it straight."
Melchiah - "Alright then, half-breed! You and your cadre of misfit friends seek to destroy me, Melchiah? Son of Lord Kain?"
Roxy - "Yup, that just about sums it up."
Melchiah - "Never!"
Roxy - "Yup. You can make this easy, or you can do this the hard way. I wouldn't mind doing this the hard way, since it would be fun, but doing this the easy way would be faster for us, since we're out to dominate Nosgoth."
Melchiah - "I'll never let you dominate Nosgoth! Never! Nothing can stop me, weaklings-"

Roxy pulls out a large pin, and smiles sadistically.

Melchiah - "Noo...."

-insert sicko laugh here-

Melchiah starts to retreat, but our (anti)heroes & heroines rush upon the sloughing freak and chase him around the room.

L_Master - "Is it just me, or does he run like a girl?"
Roxy - "He runs like a girl."

Finally Melchiah looses a leg & can't run any farther. Cornered, he gapes in terror as Roxy aproaches with the pin.

Melchiah - "No!-"

Pop! Fffffffffffffffffffff...

Power Reaver - "Wow! He just deflated like a whoopie cushion! Let's do it again!" :D
Roxy - Wait! First, we have to inflate him again! L_Master, grab the Helium Glyph!"
Power Reaver - "There's a Helium Glyph?"
Roxy - "Well, yeah, duh, why else would I tell L_Master to get the Helium Glyph if there wasn't a Helium Glyph to begin with?"
Midnight - "You're confusing me..."
Power Reaver - "I think that's her point."
Roxy - "Well- Oh, nevermind the details. Do you have the cord to tie the big guy up?"
Midnight - "Yep."
Roxy - "Well then, girl, go git 'em!"

Midnight salutes sharply, and ties Melchiah's limbs askew to stakes fastened in the throne room floor.

L_Master - "Got the Helium Glyph."
Power Reaver - "I still can't believe there's a Helium Glyph..."
Roxy - "Oh, would ya shuddup about the Helium Glyph already?"
Midnight - "Hey, there's still Melchiahim wandering around - can we make balloons?"

They ponder the thought a moment. Then wicked smiles cross their faces. ;)

L_Master - "Hey, I'm gonna go find the Melchiahim and beat them into submission. Then I'll bring them back here for some floaty goodness!"
Midnight - "Mmm... floaty goodness!"

L_Master goes searching throughout the area, finding cowering Melchiahim & pounding the everlasting pi$$ out of them. Midnight, Power Reaver, and Roxy use the Helium Glyph on Melchiah. The big guy blows up like a salt-laden sausage.

Power Reaver - "You know what this means..."
Midnight - "Floaty goodness!"
Roxy - "Moonwalk time!"

L_Master returns from his scavanger hunt with his... scavangers. The Melchiahim cringe and shuffle forward, bound & gagged.

L_Master - "Wait! I found balloons!"
Power Reaver - "They don't look much like balloons..."
L_Master - "That's 'cause they aren't inflated yet!" gives evil grin
Power Reaver - "Oooh, yes... I can see balloons now."

L_Master uses the Helium Glyph (here we go again...) on the Melchiahim, who've had a limb tied with cord. The lil suckerz float skyward, bound to the ground only by the string on their ankles/wrists/necks. Everyone gets a balloon, and jumps onto Melchiah, bouncing and flipping and flopping all over the place, thrilled with floaty goodness.

So, where do we go now? ;)

Riovanes
2nd Aug 2002, 21:32
Hmmm... Sometimes, when you're not looking, I'm a popular, attractive human being...

Other times I'm just a psychotic wombat with severe biting issues.

BAH!!!

Azrael
2nd Aug 2002, 23:22
Hmmmmmm...

I only have one thing to say:

First, you are nutz, because its impossible to deflate Melchiah without die with the smell of long dead rotten flesh (and farts) all stucked togheter inside him...**sighs** whelps..

Second, why the hell you didn't take me a suvenier(sp?*)... :( i want a melchiahim ballon too ...

Third, who are you Rio? :confused: i never heard of you... :p

~note: this post shouldn't be take seriouslly(not even a bit) :p

* - thanks Umah for the "sp?" explanation ;)

Riovanes
3rd Aug 2002, 00:23
You've either been living in a cave, had your ears sewn shut, or, if you are a wise person, you've just been ignoring the drivel that's been coming from my little corner of the globe since last November.

BAH!!!

Azrael
3rd Aug 2002, 00:34
No Rio, i was just playing with you, i know who you are... =)

BAH!!!

Oh and yes i live in a cave aka my room..

Apocrypha Roxy
3rd Aug 2002, 03:04
Roxy hands Azrael a Melchiahim balloon, and enjoys the look of sheer happiness in his face. Az joins the group on the bouncy moonwalk of floaty goodness.

Roxy - "So, Azrael, you want to join our little band of heathen freaks on a quest for domination of Nosgoth?"
Azrael - "Uh..."
Roxy - "I'll give you candy..."
Azrael - "I'm in!" :D

Roxy calls toward Riovanes

Roxy - "Hey, Rio!"
Riovanes - "You rang?"
Roxy - "Yup, hey, you want to join us? We could use some drivel from your corner of the globe. Could prove useful!"
Riovanes - "What's in it for me?"
Roxy - "A balloon. And domination of Nosgoth."
Riovanes - "What!?!? No candy?!!?"

Roxy looks at Riovanes in half contempt/half exasperation.

Roxy - "Yes... Candy..."
Riovanes - "VAI VICTUS!!"
Power Reaver - "Is he in, or what?"
Roxy - "Duh. Let's get this show on the road. Time for more conquest!"
Riovanes - "VAI VICTUS!!"
Azrael - "Ah, the power of candy..."
Midnight - "Hey! You stole that from the cheeze commercial!"
Azrael - "Well, Rio stole Vai Victus from Kain! So nyahh!" :p

Power reaver
3rd Aug 2002, 04:45
Ok , next up Zephon , yeah I know , I know , your all afraid of cockroaches , dont worry I ll eat em up for you :p

OK heres what I got in store for Zephon **smiles an evil smile**

I have heard Zephon loves travelling and hates small places , he has been sick lately , so he is stuck in his bedroom for awile (The black widows wont let him go till he is back in full form) , so heres what we will do :

Lets sneak into his thrown room and stick him there with sticky smelly fevicol , and then torture him , Hows ZAT ?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem

excuse me ...... :rolleyes:

Riovanes
3rd Aug 2002, 05:46
Unfortunately for you, Riovanes hates candy. He works for money, physical intimacy, or occassionally the ability to slap whiny children around (no, I'm not violent, I just hate kids).

Besides, as a professional instructor of the martial arts, I should think my services would be worth something more than mere candy... Something about a date?

BAH!!!

Riovanes
3rd Aug 2002, 05:47
Originally posted by Power reaver
Ok , next up Zephon , yeah I know , I know , your all afraid of cockroaches , dont worry I ll eat em up for you :p

OK heres what I got in store for Zephon **smiles an evil smile**

I have heard Zephon loves travelling and hates small places , he has been sick lately , so he is stuck in his bedroom for awile (The black widows wont let him go till he is back in full form) , so heres what we will do :

Lets sneak into his thrown room and stick him there with sticky smelly fevicol , and then torture him , Hows ZAT ?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem

excuse me ...... :rolleyes:

Actually, I suggest spritzing him with Windex... It forces spiders (and most other arachnids I've tried it on) to spit up their innards. Hee hee...

BAH!!!

Apocrypha Roxy
4th Aug 2002, 17:04
Ok, Rio. If I can't tempt you with candy, a date shall suffice. After conquering Nosgoth, it's you and me on a night on the town!

Roxy spritzes parfum on various pulse points. Books reservation at finest bloodpools in Nosgoth. Plans killer outfit. All ready!

Actually, I was thinking of Raid... I want to see Zephon go "Raid?!!?" - BOOM!, like in the commercial!

Quick, raid Kain's janitor pantry for some bugspray, and let's go!

Riovanes
5th Aug 2002, 02:26
Being of an independent nature, I shall provide you your Raid... But I shall carry two bottles of Windex slung in Old-West style hip holsters, and a super soaker loaded full of 409 on my back... Bwah ha haaaaa...

*Riovanes becomes highly nervous about the whole 'date' thing, and for the rest of the night remains a gibbering idiot, until go-time arrives for the spritzing of Zephon with the wondrous blue liquid of glass-cleaning goodness*

BAH!!!

Apocrypha Roxy
5th Aug 2002, 02:31
Feeling 'under pressure', Rio? :p

Don't worry, I don't bite...

Unless...

(Nevermind... :rolleyes: )

-----------------------------------

I can't wait to see the look on Zephon's face when we whip out the cleaning fluid! :D

L_Master562
6th Aug 2002, 00:15
my super soaker 1000. Huge Backpack, huge gun with its own little liquid containers of its own. High water pressure as well. I'll fill that with Windex just to see the results on those Zephonim. Oh yeah, I'm back from getting more Melchahim Baloons!!! I love this here Helium Glyph. No more carying them cheap refilable helium canisters with the inflating nozzles!!! Rotflmao!!!! I remember the last time one I had was full. I must say, most people in my family after taking a nearly full balloon (filled with the aforementioned canister) of helium sound like Cartman from Southpark. It was just to hillarious. I mean, these were some deep voiced people (and some not). On to Zephon!!! Fun ahead!

Azrael
6th Aug 2002, 02:29
No way!!! I still don't belive i accepted to co-work with you guys, in exanche for candy and a Melchiahim ballon...
**shrinks**
And Rio gets the "full thing", while i only get candy???
**eats all candy**
mmm, **muncha, muncha**..candy :)

Aww, noone respects me... :(

Anyway, when can we RAID Zephon? :D

Riovanes
6th Aug 2002, 02:49
Azrael, Riovanes does not eat candy... Trying to bribe Riovanes for his services with candy is like trying to bribe a semi-rabid Koala Bear with a bad case of mange and an 80's punk hairstyle to be your personal bodyguard with anything other than eucalyptus... It just doesn't work. Therefore, since Rio wanted to help, he offered to work in exchange for something more to his liking... Ergo, the date...

*attempts to talk to Apocrypha, and immediately returns to his gibbering pile of ooze state, as speaking to a female requires a backbone, something he finds himself sorely lacking*

BAH!!!

Jedilvr
6th Aug 2002, 04:03
Well seeing as how you've manage to kill one of the Clan Leaders and I can therefore consider myself in good company, I don't suppose the Jedi Mind Trick, Force Pushing/Pulling, Shooting Bolts out of my hands, or extreme expertise with all three Lightsabers would come in handy?
All I ask in return is that after the domination is over, every head of cattle(preferably still attach to a live animal) be turned over to me and me alone.
Those are my terms, take them or leave them.

Riovanes
6th Aug 2002, 14:15
You can't have my Tastius Beefus Mooicus!!! Those Roman cows are darned hard to come by!

...Otherwise, sure, take the heiffers... Who needs 'em anyway... Always mooin' and crappin' and eatin'... And being turned into Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese... Mmmmm... Artery clogging beefy goodness...

BAH!!!

chuffy
6th Aug 2002, 14:26
chuffy watches the fun from the safety of the throne room singing:

chuffy

Ranmyaku
6th Aug 2002, 20:16
Well, I'm a hybrid. I'm half angel and half vampire. So that makes me the perfect balence and the perfect tool of chaos. No affinity to any particular absolute, but just hanging around causing good and bad things to happen.

Also I have all the strengths of my vampire blood, but none of the weaknesses. I'm not clear on the angel abilities other then I have wings embedded in my back. :D

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Aug 2002, 21:26
(Everyone keep in mind that Apocrypha Roxy is a half human/half succubus dhamphir with a sharp tongue & a bad attitude. Get it? Got it? Good! That means stay on my good side, and you just might get candy... or if you're extra good, a date... :D)

OK then, since that's all straightened out, Jedilvr & Ranmyaku join the group and Azrael gets more candy until I find a more 'permanent' solution to his sweet tooth.

On to Zephon!

Midnight of Sevenshades
6th Aug 2002, 21:36
Originally posted by Jedilvr
I don't suppose the Jedi Mind Trick, Force Pushing/Pulling, Shooting Bolts out of my hands, or extreme expertise with all three Lightsabers would come in handy?

I can do that and more! I'm a sorceress for heavens sake, one proficient in the ancient dark arts at that! :D

Azrael
7th Aug 2002, 22:47
Posted by Apocrypha Roxy:
...and Azrael gets more candy until I find a more 'permanent' solution to his sweet tooth.

On to Zephon!

Well Roxy(can i call you like that?), you shouldn't give me much candy or i'll get fat and lazy :p , and that's not very much apropriate for a vampire Angel of Death... hmmm its better you get one "permanent" solution, or i'll have to use my fangs on your neck =F
**grins**

And can we make toothpicks of the Zephonim? Hmm, i have no idea on what we can do with Zephon...oh, the sun is rising, see ya later...
**retreats to his inner sanctium**

DMK_Uriel
7th Aug 2002, 23:12
thoothpicks?why the hell do you need thoothpicks?

Azrael
7th Aug 2002, 23:16
To clean my fangs after my bloody and candy (provided by Roxy) meals...lol

DMK_Uriel
7th Aug 2002, 23:20
ohhh
i forgot about the candy, but...if it wasn't for the candy why would you need them?:confused: :D

Apocrypha Roxy
8th Aug 2002, 01:41
Bite me!

'Cmon, bite me!

Yeah, go ahead! It's ok - I'm a glutton for punishment!

{yeah, I'm a Sado-Maso-Hedonist!}

(And yes, you can call me Roxy. Everyone else does - what makes you so special? :p)

Azrael
8th Aug 2002, 14:32
**bites Roxy**
mmmm..nice blood you got here, it tastes so sweet...
**keeps sucking**

{a sado huh? this is going to be funny, may i try a bit of your soul next time?}

(what makes me so special? hmm let me see, im a vampire Angel of Death, and i have a cool flame sword... :p )

Apocrypha Roxy
8th Aug 2002, 18:40
Originally posted by Azrael
**bites Roxy**
mmmm..nice blood you got here, it tastes so sweet...
**keeps sucking**

{a sado huh? this is going to be funny, may i try a bit of your soul next time?}

(what makes me so special? hmm let me see, im a vampire Angel of Death, and i have a cool flame sword... :p )

Hehehe... glad you enjoy it... but don't hog it all, I'm taking Lieutenant Raziel out to dinner this evening, & he's rather hungry... :D

Yes, you may have a drop of my soul - but be careful, I'm not responsible for any gastric or neurological side effects!

----------
Pets gibbering pile of ooze state which is Rio, consoling him for not having a backbone - which is ok, by her standards. As long as it isn't preppy, is dark haired & good looking, & bathes once in a while, yer game. :)

Azrael
8th Aug 2002, 19:54
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy

Hehehe... glad you enjoy it... but don't hog it all, I'm taking Lieutenant Raziel out to dinner this evening, & he's rather hungry... :D

Yes, you may have a drop of my soul - but be careful, I'm not responsible for any gastric or neurological side effects!

Ok, but if he doesn't behave nicelly, don't share more of your blood to him :D ...

Whoo ooo, are you seriously? You really give me a bit of your soul? Yay, now that's great...don't worry, im imune to side effects.

Oh and btw, can i still have candy and your blood?

DMK_Uriel
8th Aug 2002, 20:49
Az... why don't you say something like " The Blood of Roxy flows so sweet,let's drink from her..."or something like that....Roxy(if i'm allowed to call you that) take no offense

Azrael
8th Aug 2002, 21:02
Uri, it's not "let's" but its "let me"... :D

DMK_Uriel
8th Aug 2002, 21:12
hey Azrael don't call me Uri...it sound like your calling your dog...."Uri.. come here...come here boy" ok?

Azrael
8th Aug 2002, 21:26
Ok, sorry there..

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2002, 21:29
Originally posted by DMK_Uriel
hey Azrael don't call me Uri...it sound like your calling your dog...."Uri.. come here...come here boy" ok?

Call him "Uri" Az....it makes some of us cute women out here laugh hysterically.

DMK_Uriel
8th Aug 2002, 21:40
hey...its not fair..2 against 1...and i know you don't like me but to humiliate me this way...ahhh come on....:(

Midnight of Sevenshades
8th Aug 2002, 21:52
*Crackles eldritch energy over her fingertips with a pseudo-evil grin*

Hmmm, wonder what trouble I can cause this evening....

*Leaves a banana peel in an inconspicuous yet deadly place at the top of a convenient flight of stairs and walks off whistling innocently*

Heheheheh....

(Sry, I'm in a zany mood tonight and I'm a noted and feared practical joker :D )

warpsavant
8th Aug 2002, 21:54
I hope Zephon eats you guys.

LOL @ Umah's comment on sarcasm.

Biscuit? have you got a biscuit?

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2002, 22:00
Zephon ain't got nothin' on... **puts fingers in her mouth and whistles for her new forum pet*** Turelzevir (TM)

**In best Bruce Campbell impersonation (as Ash from Evil Dead / Army of Darkness)*** Now who wants some?

My biscuits do not compare to yours oh mighty Biscuit Boy (TM) **hums a superhero theme and bows to pay homage***
;)

DMK_Uriel
8th Aug 2002, 22:02
i can take sarcasm but not when i was telling that uri sound like your calling your dog....
btw,why the hell do I end up always outnumbered and burried to my neck with your answers?:confused: :(

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2002, 22:06
Originally posted by DMK_Uriel
i can take sarcasm but not when i was telling that uri sound like your calling your dog....
btw,why the hell do I end up always outnumbered and burried to my neck with your answers?:confused: :(

I don't know. Perhaps you take things too *** seriously? :rolleyes:

Why don't you stop getting your panties all in a bunch because we are trying to keep the fourm fun and grow up and enjoy yourself for a change? This isn't an issue of popularity or ganging up on anyone.

Lighten up...you may live longer. :p

DMK_Uriel
8th Aug 2002, 22:09
ok i'll try....just don't call me Uri...:(

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2002, 22:15
Can we call you "Lola" instead? :p

Azrael
8th Aug 2002, 22:22
Well i have to agree with Umah on this...
**looks around, and sees that is the time to play nutz**
Well i see you two are too tense, so let Doc Az take care of yourslefs **points his finger in the air in a stupid style**..ermm..i forgot...im only a Doctor for female persons...Uriel come here again in 3.000.000.000.000.000 years ok? Then i'll help you.. =p

Now Umah, let's get in that room for examination? :D

DMK_Uriel
8th Aug 2002, 22:25
hey azrael....you are crazy....
umah no thank you.....:p call me whatever you want as long its not Lola or Uri or something like that....agreed?

Azrael
8th Aug 2002, 22:28
No im not, i just love my...ermm..profession :D

Umah Bloodomen
8th Aug 2002, 22:34
Okay Uriel...you will now be referred to as "whatever you want".

So, "whatever you want", how bout this weather? :p

Az - who needs a room? Im a firm believer in exhibitionism. :p ;)

Besides, I don't go anywhere because you haven't topped warp's biscuits. :p

Azrael
8th Aug 2002, 22:39
Whoo-ooo, like you said "kinky" :p

Damn, if this continues i need to search for another job.. :(

DMK_Uriel
8th Aug 2002, 22:41
yep..why don't you try forum jocker?

Azrael
8th Aug 2002, 22:45
Nahh, i don't take you job, so don't worry :p

DMK_Uriel
8th Aug 2002, 22:48
ha ha ha...how convenient.....but you seem to have stolen my job anyway..

DMK_Uriel
9th Aug 2002, 21:31
cool,i've messed up the thread.....i wonder why did that happen....

Riovanes
9th Aug 2002, 22:19
Gee, anytime I want to feel like I'm in high school again, I can just cruise the forums and watch the immaturity and self-pity flow like wine...

BAH!!!

Umah Bloodomen
9th Aug 2002, 22:34
Watch eh? More like you partake in it as well. (Please refer to a few pages ahead of this one for more pointless ramblings in which you, dear Riovanes were also involved). :p

DMK_Uriel
9th Aug 2002, 22:35
you have your opinion and i have mine, but then..tell me...why did everyone stop talking in this thread?

Riovanes
12th Aug 2002, 15:13
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Watch eh? More like you partake in it as well. (Please refer to a few pages ahead of this one for more pointless ramblings in which you, dear Riovanes were also involved). :p

I wasn't referring to the joke of the thread... I did find that funny, and immaturity is really what I do best. I was referring rather to the "stop calling me names!," behavior. Reminds me of school.

BAH!!!

Apocrypha Roxy
12th Aug 2002, 19:45
Taps foot, looks at wristband with sundial (:D), frowns.

When are we gonna fry Zephon? I haven't got all day! :( :p

And remember, Rio, we still have that date... or have you forgotten? ;)

Power reaver
13th Aug 2002, 13:51
OK Iam ready , lets go .

Azrael
13th Aug 2002, 14:00
...who want some Zephonim toothpicks?

Oh **looks around** ok let's go fry Zeph, in other words, Im ready... **grabs the cool flame sword**

Now we need someone to lead us to Zephon, because i don't know the way.. :p

Riovanes
13th Aug 2002, 15:40
*strikes a commanding pose, and thrusts a freshly plucked chicken into the air, pointing it in the general direction of Zephon's lair of ickyness*

Follow me to glory!!! ...and maybe some fried chicken...

(And no, I haven't forgotten. I thought maybe you did?)

BAH!!!

Apocrypha Roxy
13th Aug 2002, 17:34
Apocrypha Roxy remembers what others forget... :D

Alrighty then, F-Troop! Let's hit the road!

Ok, the gang follows Rio & the chicken, in all their glory, in hope and determination to defeat Zephon, get toothpicks, and eat some good ol' fried chicken (with some mashed potatoes on the side - with extra blood gravy).

Rio - Here lies the lair of El Buggo!
Chicken - cluck
Power Reaver - Arm your swords, your Windex bottles, and your Raid cans!
Midnight - WAIT! We need a war cry!
Power Reaver - Why?
Midnight - Because... um... it's cool. And every great movement has a war cry or something. Right?
L_Master - You know, she's right...
Azrael - So, what will it be? Vae Victus?
Rio - NO! We can't use Kain's war cry. That would be copying. And unoriginal. And... posing.
Apocrypha Roxy - Yeah, no one likes a poser.

The gang thinks. And thinks. Still thinking.

Azrael - I know! Blood! Sweat! Tears! And more BLOOD! :D
L_Master - Cool, but it's kinda long.
Azrael - Oh...
Apocrypha Roxy - I KNOW! DEATH TO PREPPIES!

Pause.
Everyone looks at Roxy. :eek:
crickets chirp.

Power Reaver - There aren't any preppies in Nosgoth. Only Sarafan warriors, deformed brethren, and floating dead chicks with half a face.
Apocrypha Roxy - Good point...
Midnight - Howabout we just go in warbling ala Xena, Warrior Princess?
Rio - YES! I love Xena! (does Xena warble)

Pause.
Everyone looks at Rio. :eek:
Crickets chirp.

Rio - What?!? You wanted a war cry!
L_Master - This is getting nowhere...
Azrael - Maybe we can modify the Xena thing. Let's just go in screaming like banshees.
Apocrypha Roxy - YAY! Everyone likes banshees!
Everyone - YAY!
Chicken - cluck?

Everyone rushes into Zephon's lair screaming like Xena banshees. The chicken squawks as Rio runs ahead with the chicken in hand.

chuffy
13th Aug 2002, 17:56
**chuffy looks around the throne room**

"What to do?"

**Chuffy takes out a well hidden dagger from his arm sheath and carves his name on the piller of balance**

"i am the lord of every thing!" Chuffy bellows.

**The scream can be heard echoing down the hallways. Cabin fever sets in.**

"Hullo little hand of mine,
i'm gonna make you shine" chuffy sings.

"No your not!" says chuffy's left hand.

**chuffy blinks a few times then sits down and stares at the hand, making sure it doesn't make any quick movements**

"your gonna make a mistake. And when you do i gonna get you. Bad hand of mine."

chuffy

Azrael
13th Aug 2002, 17:57
I'd say...cluck? But i need more candies and blood to perform that warcry :D

Then we may proceed...

Riovanes
14th Aug 2002, 02:59
*pours lead ball bearings into chicken's mouth, utilzing the soft function of the esophogaus to weight the chicken's butt, and swings it mightily*

(You will pay, Roxy, for making me a Xena fan...)

BAH!!!

Azrael
14th Aug 2002, 03:13
C'mon Rio, it could be worst, you could been worshiping a giant squid :p , and BTW, can we fed the chicken with nitroglicerene(sp?), lot's of it, and then throw in Zephon's small room, ran away, and hear a big BOOOOOMM... and then eat the small fried body parts of Zephon..mmm

What do ya guys think?

L_Master562
14th Aug 2002, 06:03
"No thanks. I'll take the chicken." *Snatch* "Crap!!!" Rio then procedes to spray me in the face with windex. I drop the chicken, get up and run off to another room to have fun. "Heeeeeelium Glyph!!!!" Zephonim expand to the exploding point and there is more dead spiders, lying splattered on the floor. Walks casualy back to the other room and get stares from everyone. "Got me a little pressurized canister of liquid nitrogen. Bet them there spider spawn freeze good." Runs into a small room a couple rooms over. Tosses de-pressurizing canister in. Zephonim freeze. I run in and start pushing them over and they all shatter. Pulls out gasoline and a match. Drenches the spider pieces. Runs back and throws match in as I run to tell the others. "BBQ time!!!! Nothing like fried frozen food Zephonim. Got some more fried Zephonim a couple rooms over!" Thinks to himself, "Nitroglicerene and Liquid nitrogen in a pressurized canister that is very cold on the indside. Wonder where we got that. Oh well. I'm out now. Got more gas!!! Time to burn Zephon!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rook
14th Aug 2002, 06:52
Originally posted by Riovanes

LOL I knew that was gonna happen...:D

Azrael
14th Aug 2002, 09:22
Originally posted by L_Master562
"No thanks. I'll take the chicken." *Snatch* "Crap!!!" Rio then procedes to spray me in the face with windex. I drop the chicken, get up and run off to another room to have fun. "Heeeeeelium Glyph!!!!" Zephonim expand to the exploding point and there is more dead spiders, lying splattered on the floor. Walks casualy back to the other room and get stares from everyone. "Got me a little pressurized canister of liquid nitrogen. Bet them there spider spawn freeze good." Runs into a small room a couple rooms over. Tosses de-pressurizing canister in. Zephonim freeze. I run in and start pushing them over and they all shatter. Pulls out gasoline and a match. Drenches the spider pieces. Runs back and throws match in as I run to tell the others. "BBQ time!!!! Nothing like fried frozen food Zephonim. Got some more fried Zephonim a couple rooms over!" Thinks to himself, "Nitroglicerene and Liquid nitrogen in a pressurized canister that is very cold on the indside. Wonder where we got that. Oh well. I'm out now. Got more gas!!! Time to burn Zephon!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ok you can kill my toothpicks, but Zephon is mine, i still wanna eat him **throws a fat chocobo full of nitro in the Zeph little room, and ran away**
**BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM**
**Zephon fried body part cover all over the place**
Feeding time..muncha muncha
**eats Zephon**

Apocrypha Roxy
14th Aug 2002, 23:32
Originally posted by Riovanes

I know, that's why I did it! :p

I've been a bad, bad girl. And what's more fitting than to punish me? :D

C'mon, Rio! I'll even do a Xena warble while you spank me! :D

(Oh dear, this is getting KINKY!)

Waits for Rio to crack the whip, then realizes we're in the middle of dominating Nosgoth, and that Rio dominating Roxy will have to wait after the conquest and after the date. Good things come to those who wait, ya know! :D

Ok, Rio, punishment must be set on hold for a while - let's go kick some Zephonim butt and eat fried chicken, and we'll pick up the plot from there!

Roxy runs off toward Zephon's throne room with a bottle of Windex in one hand, a can of Raid in the other, and warbles ala Xena all the while.

(No, I'm not a Xena fan, but I can do the warble!)

Azrael
15th Aug 2002, 00:04
Oh, im afraid that you come too late Roxy, because i already blown up Zeph into tiny pieces of fried tasty meat...mmmm...and eated him of course, you forgot to fed me. :p

L_Master562
15th Aug 2002, 03:48
On to another room!!!

Power reaver
15th Aug 2002, 06:09
I ll pass , I dont like Zephonim meat , infact I dont like any meat . But all that BOOOOOOOOM Power is good , can I have one of those Zephon fry thingies you got there Azrael .

**Takes Explosive and puts it in mouth**

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !

BURP !

Ahhh , how I love spicy food .:cool:

Ummmm so who wants to bring down in the cathedral with a couple of these ?;)

Apocrypha Roxy
15th Aug 2002, 20:37
Roxy sits down on the floor of the cathedral with everyone else and starts chewing on crisped Zephonim, sucking on them like lobster claws to get to the soft parts inside :p

Azrael - Pass me the butter?
PowerReaver - Gladly! Midnight, pass around the goblet!
Midnight - Can do! (passes around goblet of blood, which everyone shares with the meal)
L_Master - (swirls goblet like brandy snifter, smells, takes a sip) Hmm! A very good year!

Suddenly everyone hears a voice shouting "I am the lord of everything!"

All - look up, toward the sanctuary of the clans.

PowerReaver - Now that was odd...

pause

L_Master - Oh well. GIMME A CLAW!

Azrael
15th Aug 2002, 21:04
After eating Zephon and 45 Zephonim...
Mmmm..im full **BURP!** So what we do now?
**sits down awaiting a response ans using a Zephonim leg as a toothpick**

Midnight of Sevenshades
15th Aug 2002, 21:18
*Offers goblet of after dinner blood wine and gathers up some extra crispy Zephonim entrails for everyone to munch on later.*

So, what do we plan to do next...destroy this place or play some cool tunes on the massive pipe organ they have in here?

*A sudden flash of inspiration strikes*

Hey wait! How about we play darts with these Zephonim claws? Winner gets the rest of the blood wine and some candied Zephonim entrails...I have a fair few in theis sack and I'll do them up later? :D

Apocrypha Roxy
16th Aug 2002, 02:28
Fire up the pipe organ! We'll have a party while we get ready to hit the next place!

Power Reaver and Azrael tune up the organ really nice, oil it, and test it out - all things smooth! Rio and Midnight candy the entrails of Zephon & Co., while Roxy and L_Master clear their throats and pick a song. Everyone sits around the organ while Azrael and Roxy plop themselves in front of the keys and start playing. We all start singing:

Boy, the way Glen Miller played. Songs that made the hit parade.
Guys like us, we had it made. Those were the days.

Didn't need no welfare state. Everybody pulled his weight.
Gee, our old LaSalle ran great. Those were the days...

And you know who you were then - girls were girls and men were men.

Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again!

People seemed to be content. Fifty dollars paid the rent.
Freaks were in a circus tent. Those were the days.

Take a little Sunday spin, go to watch the Dodgers win.
Have yourself a dandy day that cost you under a fin...

Hair was short and skirts were long. Kate Smith really sold a song.
I don't know just what went wrong. Those Were The Days!

(For those who don't know, or are too young to remember, this is the theme song to 'All In the Family' - I love that show!)

Power reaver
16th Aug 2002, 14:30
Well like I said before I dont like Zephonim meat , but I ll play the dart game under 1 condition , If I win I get to keep Zephons skull as a trophy in my bedroom (Whats left of it). :rolleyes:

Is it OK
**The music stops and the Whole group thinks , and thinks , and thinks ..............**

Well ? :o

Midnight of Sevenshades
17th Aug 2002, 21:45
*Crickets chirrup in the background, the sun begins to set and a small cobweb tumbleweed blows through from a nearby open doorway.*:D

Midnight decides to set up camp for the night whilst the rest of the group debate the issue of whether or not P.R gets the Skull...

Apocrypha Roxy
20th Aug 2002, 01:49
Everyone still at the pipe organ stares into space, deep in thought, or has fallen asleep. After a while, Warlock, Jedilvr, and Ranmyaku rouse themselves from their seats and join Midnight for some s'mores and snuggling up to the campfire in the middle of the cathedral floor.

Alas, it's just Power Reaver, L_Master, Azrael, Riovanes and Roxy sitting and deciding who get's Zephon's skull (a lovely trophy, indeed). The smell of Hershey bars, Fluff marshmellows, and graham crackers wafts over to them, and L_Master gets up and follows his nose to the goodies.

Finally, everyone but Roxy gets up, and it's decided that Power Reaver can keep the trophy, because everyone is hankering for some s'mores, and their butts hurt from sitting on the cold floor with no cushion. Roxy still sits there.

Rio - Hey, aren't you gonna come eat goodies with us?
Az - Yeah, don't you like chocolate?
Power Reaver - Of course she likes chocolate! She's a hyper nut, it's obvious!
Az - She's still staring into space. You think she fell asleep?
Power Reaver - With her eyes open?
Az - It's happened...
Rio - Dunno.

Rio proceeds to snap fingers in front of Roxy's face, waves hands; not even a twitch.

Az - Is she still breathing?
Power Reaver - Yes, unfortunately. She's probably semi-catatonic. Not uncommon in people like her.
Az - What are people like her?
Power Reaver - Beats me...
Rio - I'll have to resort to the 'shaken baby syndrome' move.
Az - Won't that brain-damage her?
Power Reaver - Can't make things any worse...

Rio shakes Roxy up, making her teeth rattle. She's up now. That may or may not be a good thing.

Roxy - WHOOO who turned on the Osterizer with me in it - OOH is that s'mores I smell?!?!? YUM!!! (proceeds to run to campsite with chocolately goodness)
Rio - (slaps hand to forehead)
Az - You've awoken a monster. And to think you have to date it when this is all through!
Rio - Hey! You drank her blood and liked it! I heard no complaints from you!
Power Reaver - Let's just go get some s'mores before she hoards all the candy bars and starts building a 'card house' with them.

The guys go and join everyone else, luckily before Roxy starts candy architecture. Everyone enjoys s'mores, and Midnight tosses her a Skore bar to nibble on blissfully

------------

Ok who do we hit on next? Rahab? I sense a pool party comin' on! :D

chuffy
20th Aug 2002, 13:49
Chuffy looks at the offending hand

"Your going down you dirty hand! I gonna knock you out and paint you green."

Chuffy moves the hand inches from his face.

"Not talking? Well i won't have that... speak damn it... for the love of god SPEAK.

Chuffy's hand doesn't move... doesn't speak... a wind passes though the throne room. And a strange shadow moves in the corner of chuffy's eyes. Chuffy forgets the hand and moves to investigate.

"Who dares to sneak up on me?" chuffy askes "How dare you invade my turf? "

A womans voice echos around the room, sending shivers across chuffy's skin

"It is you chuffy, that has invaded my unwilling home."

Ariel hovers to chuffy

"All alone are you? Tsk tsk. Alot of people have come to these pillers. Most have recieved my advice. What are you doing here little one?"

[i]Chuffy shrugs and pulls out his hidden dagger. And starts to dig dirt out of his finger nails. Ariel looks a little lost at what to say next. Ariel floats around chuffy trying to get his attention. But chuffy doesn't look up"

chuffy