PDA

View Full Version : Just out of curiousity...T2X...Webbie was

Huntress
25th Jul 2002, 20:03
updated since I visited last (which has been awhile I must admit) but I was roaming around while waiting for a download and took trip over there to see how things were going? Took a look at some screenies again and they were looking fine fine :) And I saw a link for helpers...but no news as to it's progression...amount approx completed...story...architecture...and the like? So just wondering how things are going for you all? Is it still moving along or is there a slight holding pattern? Really looking forward to this mod and would appreciate a little updating please? Thank you and continued success in it's completion :) Ta and Good Hunting...errrrr....DromEding :D

theBlackman
25th Jul 2002, 20:04
Originally posted by Huntress
updated since I visited last (which has been awhile I must admit) but I was roaming around while waiting for a download and took trip over there to see how things were going? Took a look at some screenies again and they were looking fine fine :) And I saw a link for helpers...but no news as to it's progression...amount approx completed...story...architecture...and the like? So just wondering how things are going for you all? Is it still moving along or is there a slight holding pattern? Really looking forward to this mod and would appreciate a little updating please? Thank you and continued success in it's completion :) Ta and Good Hunting...errrrr....DromEding :D

If I tell you I'll have to KILL you. :D :D

Huntress
25th Jul 2002, 20:36
but not if I see you first :D So are you now contributing as well? And how's your project coming along? Remember that audio you sent for a test....(how could you not of course ;) ) is it now being intergrated into T2X or your own FM? Curious minds want to know...Mmmwwaaahahahahah :) Ta and Good Hunting!

THEthief
25th Jul 2002, 22:19
I used to have this bookmarked...but lost the bookmark somehow. :(
ANYWAYS...could you tell me the address of T2X site? :)
Thanks!!

Huntress
26th Jul 2002, 23:01
http://www.ttlg.com/fmp/default.asp

Got it through KoMaG's site finally :D Ta and Good Hunting!