PDA

View Full Version : Gummie's off and taffing



Gumdrop
25th Jul 2002, 18:46
Time for this taffer to shimmy on down South to visit some friends for a few days. I'm not leaving until tomorrow, but I'm out on the tiles tonight so I won't be around until Monday.

Hey quit cheering! :mad:

Anyway...I'll leave you with an appropriate little tune (http://bluntedtaffer.50megs.com/shadow.mp3). ;)

Play safe Grubber's. :D

BrokenArts
25th Jul 2002, 19:44
Don't forget to bring me back a present!! :p :D
Have a taffin good time Gummsie.
Damn AOL media player sucks monkey's butt, couldn't taff your song. Hey don't you have another song for me. ;)

yubetcha
25th Jul 2002, 19:58
Originally posted by BrokenArts

...Damn AOL media player sucks monkey's butt,

eeeeeeewwwwwwww! I'm glad I don't have that one...and that I'm not a monkey. :D. Then again, maybe if YOU were a monkey, someone could...oh, never mind.....:D

BrokenArts
25th Jul 2002, 20:03
What now Yubetcha, suck my butt! :eek: :o GAWD! No thanks. I don't care how much I liked somebody. :p I'll let them bite it though! :D

Saturnine
25th Jul 2002, 20:39
How far south is south?
If you're going to be anywhere near Southampton or Portsmouth we could get together for a beer yeah?

mmmmm beer

yubetcha
25th Jul 2002, 20:43
Originally posted by BrokenArts
What now Yubetcha, suck my butt! :eek: :o GAWD! No thanks. I don't care how much I liked somebody. :p I'll let them bite it though! :D

NOW you're talkin'! :D

Thorin Oakenshield
25th Jul 2002, 22:02
GumDrop, Safe Journey;)
I hope it's not raining for you:D You know our weather:rolleyes:
It's supposed to be sunny this weekend:eek: (About time an' all)

Huntress
25th Jul 2002, 22:04
I hope you see message from Saturnine and can join up with him...you two would have a real fun time together I'm sure :) Till later then...Ta and Good Hunting! :)

Nightwalker
26th Jul 2002, 01:08
Have a nice trip, Gumdrop! :)

GMan
26th Jul 2002, 04:05
Enjoy your trip, Gum Drop.

BTW, what does "out on the tiles" mean? I've heard that expression before...

RiCh
28th Jul 2002, 15:22
Originally posted by GMan


BTW, what does "out on the tiles" mean?

It means he's gonna get rat arsed!! Gummie's off down South cus it’s grim up North :D

theBlackman
28th Jul 2002, 17:06
Originally posted by GMan
Enjoy your trip, Gum Drop.

BTW, what does "out on the tiles" mean? I've heard that expression before...

Boozed to the Gills. Drunk as a skunk. Inert from excessive exposure to alcohol.

Gumdrop
28th Jul 2002, 22:36
Ahh back among the stealthy. :)

Haha...Yes I did get slightly "rat arsed" on the Friday. Sorta made the journey in the morning a little woozy, but a bit-o-sea air soon fixed me up. :)

I actually went to London, Cornwall, and a ride along the south west coast, so I could have indulged in a little hair of the dog with you Sat', but I didn't know. The sea lions were good company though. :D

So who's responsible for the mud on my Burrick saddle eh?! :mad:

theBlackman
28th Jul 2002, 22:45
Originally posted by Gumdrop
Ahh back among the stealthy. :)

Haha...Yes I did get slightly "rat arsed" on the Friday. Sorta made the journey in the morning a little woozy, but a bit-o-sea air soon fixed me up. :)

I actually went to London, Cornwall, and a ride along the south west coast, so I could have indulged in a little hair of the dog with you Sat', but I didn't know. The sea lions were good company though. :D

So who's responsible for the mud on my Burrick saddle eh?! :mad:

Blame the DWARF in the stable. Are you guys gonna steal that Burrick or what?? :p

Gumdrop
28th Jul 2002, 22:52
Originally posted by theBlackman
Are you guys gonna steal that Burrick or what?? :p

I think we can pull it off tomorrow once I've had a good nap. :)

GMan
29th Jul 2002, 00:50
Ahhh, "out" as in "passed out on the tiles". That makes perfect sense. What a great phrase. I'll have to listen to the Zep song again to hear how it sounds now. :) Glad things went well. Sounds like a great holiday.