PDA

View Full Version : The ports fo the LoK series.

TheElderGodofNosgoth
25th Jul 2002, 01:04
I have no idea why I am starting this topic but I want to see if I am right. Were the following LoK games released on the following systems.

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
- PlayStation
- PC

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
- PlayStation
- PC
- Sega Dreamcast

Soul Reaver 2
- PlayStation 2
- PC

Blood Omen 2
- PlayStation 2
- PC
- Xbox
- GameCube

I think that is right.

blincoln
25th Jul 2002, 01:13
...and of course the forthcoming BO2 for Gamecube.

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2002, 01:15
Originally posted by blincoln
...and of course the forthcoming BO2 for Gamecube.

He said that already....those eyes going on you again old man? :p

You can borrow my specs if you want. ;)

KainSyndrome101
25th Jul 2002, 17:09
I wonder if the team will put some extra features in the Gamecube version. That would be cool.

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2002, 18:33
Originally Posted by Chris@Crystal on the BO2 GameCube thread

To the best of my knowledge this should be a direct port. Hopefully some issues that were found after the game was released on PS2 will be fixed. When we get the game in to test, I might have more information for you about this.

I don't forsee any changes myself judging from that answer. I wouldn't mind being proved wrong on that though, although it doesn't seem likely.

blincoln
25th Jul 2002, 19:46
He edited his post, Umah. I am infallible =).
I suspect that possibly the bonus mode will make it into the GC port, since it was almost finished anyway, but maybe not.

TheElderGodofNosgoth
27th Jul 2002, 00:55
Sorry blincoln I should have said something about that. :( Thanks for pointing that out. :)

blincoln
27th Jul 2002, 01:15
Hahah, no worries. I am old and do forget things sometimes. It's okay to poke fun at me.

Umah Bloodomen
27th Jul 2002, 04:34
Originally posted by blincoln
He edited his post, Umah. I am infallible =).
I suspect that possibly the bonus mode will make it into the GC port, since it was almost finished anyway, but maybe not.

Yeah yeah...cover it up now old "infallible" one. ;)
:p **muahs**

blincoln
27th Jul 2002, 07:29
The problem with America today is that no one has any respect for their elders! =P

Umah Bloodomen
27th Jul 2002, 07:32
Hey now, I basically worship my elders thank you....have we forgotten about the boots?

Sheesh though, isn't that the truth? Don't even get me started it has been a looooooooong day. :p

blincoln
27th Jul 2002, 08:19
Yeah, it's been a long week, IMO =). I came home and slept for about five hours.