PDA

View Full Version : Who here is a Crofteteer

Dark One
25th Jul 2002, 00:29
If you don't know what that means you're probably not one. Although, we can change that at some point. Anyhow, I was just curious how many of us are still here.

EddyBones
25th Jul 2002, 00:59
I'm not then.

are still here.
meaning it was from a while ago. I didn't have access to the internet a while ago.
Could you tell me what this means...pleeeease?

Dark One
26th Jul 2002, 16:19
Every once in a while, if the mods will lets still, we do what we call a quest. Its a game where we basically write a silly little story using ourselves trying to help Lara out. Those of us involved are the crofteteers. Keep a look out becasue if its not spam now adays I'll post one soon.

Mr Spock
27th Jul 2002, 00:13
I do not believe that I am one. I have been, since birth, a Vulcan.

JunoJIm
30th Jul 2002, 05:18
I was a Mousekateer, does that count ???

THE True Lara
30th Jul 2002, 08:17
Do you mean a quest like the one Beks started in the Legacy forum?
I'm in that,
....so does that make me a new age Crofteer, or a next generation Crofteer?! ;)
Perhaps I should swap my mint green bodysuit for a black t-shirt now...?

Seth
30th Jul 2002, 14:06
*raises hand*

I've been since the quest for Lara's party....thing.

TombRaiderChik
30th Jul 2002, 14:15
hello :D

i was also at the quest for laras party...thing:D

DJ Tech
30th Jul 2002, 17:51
i pop up in a quest once every so often......:D

Dark One
31st Jul 2002, 16:29
Originally posted by THE True Lara
Do you mean a quest like the one Beks started in the Legacy forum?
I'm in that,
....so does that make me a new age Crofteer, or a next generation Crofteer?! ;)
Perhaps I should swap my mint green bodysuit for a black t-shirt now...?

Beks? That wouldn't be short for Bekkalekka would it? If it is I've been looking for her for a while. I miss her sense of humor.

Seth
1st Aug 2002, 14:29
Actually, Beks is a different person then Bekkalekka, as far as I know.. I haven't seen Bekkalekka around for a while either..

babycroft
2nd Aug 2002, 15:08
Crofter not Crofteteer, babycroft, reporting for duty, sir, yes sir! *salutes*

Dark One
2nd Aug 2002, 15:49
Crofter? I always thought you said it was Crofteteer. Ooooh my mind is floating around and around.

Nice to know your still alive btw.

babycroft
2nd Aug 2002, 15:52
Nah, I said Crofter then Bekka turned it into Crofteteer, but I still insist on Crofter. It sounds like a German hotdog, and thus makes it funny! *giggles*

babycroft
3rd Aug 2002, 01:07
Would you like the Crofter special? The Frankfurter special?

Wurst!

Miss Croft
3rd Aug 2002, 18:55
I've not been on the net for ages but if you ever need anymore Crofters/Croftereers/German HotDogs then I'm here to help!!!

Cyber_Punk_303
7th Aug 2002, 01:58
We're the planeteers, you can be one too, cuz saving our planet is the thing to do! Looting and polluting, is not the way, here's what captain planet, has to say: the Planet is yours!

THE True Lara
7th Aug 2002, 08:37
Originally posted by Cyber_Punk_303
We're the planeteers, you can be one too, cuz saving our planet is the thing to do! Looting and polluting, is not the way, here's what captain planet, has to say: the Planet is yours!

Yeayh! :D

Prelude
7th Aug 2002, 13:46
Here! Present and correct Sir. There were many stories before the one posted by Beks, I can't remember who started the first one (of the second generation) The one posted by Beks, is dying a death, Crofters to the rescue!!!!

dgx2001
8th Aug 2002, 21:28
Yep, thats me, a crofteteer :D

THE True Lara
8th Aug 2002, 22:48
erm, so now we've established who is and isn't what do we do next? Include it on our forms when the next cencus comes round? :rolleyes: :p