PDA

View Full Version : ultralamp

Startopiafrance
24th Jul 2002, 22:23
What signification have the word at the bottom of the ultralamp : "Math-Mon"? Is it mark?

Khalistro
25th Jul 2002, 13:49
The name Mathmos implies the brand of Lavalamps that are made.

Mathmos makes Lavalamps since the '70's and still sells them.

I even have a green Mathmos Lavalamp at home :)

Pinky the Cow
26th Jul 2002, 06:43
He-hey, another new face! Welcome, Khalistro, to our second or third home, startopia forum, sector PPP, the Peeps' Picturesque Paradise.

NZrevenge
28th Jul 2002, 00:14
Pinky! When will you ever learn? Sorry about him you guys, he meant welcome to Sector Funky Chicken Beats Mk. IVCXIII

Arctic_Wolf
28th Jul 2002, 05:47
I have to side with ghyron on this.

Our old forums were given the nickname of "Sector Zeta-Plural" a while back by none other than me :cool: :D Since the move to this place our community has been renamed by Ghyron and Dracoraptor as "Sector Zeta-Plural Mk II"

Khalistro
30th Jul 2002, 07:38
Originally posted by Arctic_Wolf
I have to side with ghyron on this.

Our old forums were given the nickname of "Sector Zeta-Plural" a while back by none other than me :cool: :D Since the move to this place our community has been renamed by Ghyron and Dracoraptor as "Sector Zeta-Plural Mk II"

You know you could very well *scare off* any new mebers with posts like these, do you ;)

Luckily I'm not easy confused by silly names :D

NZrevenge
30th Jul 2002, 11:06
Originally posted by Arctic_Wolf
I have to side with ghyron on this.I didn't realise there were any sides to begin with.

I'm just pokin a bit of fun at the whole thing, and I'm pretty certain pinky is too. We both know two things when we post stupid versions of this forum's name:[list=1]
That newbie we are greeting will have read most of these goings-on by the time we reply.
Someone will come along and correct us.
[/list=1]I didn't realise that anyone was getting offended/annoyed and I'll stop immediately if that is the case.

Binro_the_Heretic
30th Jul 2002, 19:56
Wasn't that weird lake of pure evil goo in "Barbarella" called the Mathmos?