PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I've finally got my hands on TRLA

Dark One
24th Jul 2002, 17:29
Its only taken me, what, 3 or 4 years? Anyway, I think I should warn you all now, especially since some of you don't know me that well, that I will probably be coming here with lots of gripes and questions and all out humiliations. For now, you may all congradulate me on actually making it into the trophy room in her house. At least its easier than "The Secret."

NPTD=1

nelly'sgirl
24th Jul 2002, 19:33
HAy don't feel bad i've had a few humiliations latley. You've got to the trophy room I cant even get there. But then again i aint that good At tr....lol.... :D

Dark One
24th Jul 2002, 20:24
Well, it just takes practice. I've played 1 - 5 a number of times so I'm good only by repetition. You'll make it.

NPTD=3

Deekman
24th Jul 2002, 23:42
Another adventure begins....
And help? That's what we're here for.

EddyBones
25th Jul 2002, 00:57
I'm in the same boat as you Dark One. I have recently purchased TRLA also. Cool game:D. It can be difficult though. Especially when I'm trying to beat TR 2,3, and Chronicles at the same time. I gotta finish them before AOD comes out.

newbie gamer
25th Jul 2002, 22:48
i just finished it today yeah me! :)

Rose662
26th Jul 2002, 03:28
The Lost Artifact was my first TR back in February of 2000. It is a great game. :)

Congratulations on making it into the trophy room! :)
I tried many times, but I never made it in there!

I'll be glad to help you out if you get stuck anywhere (if I remember what I did)! :)

Enjoy the game!

:D