PDA

View Full Version : Slug Resort Featuring Lat Sate

StarMapper
24th Jul 2002, 15:28
At last......
(Mayesty)

My first usermade mission. It can be found here http://w1.315.telia.com/~u31514223/Startopia/

Story:
Lat Sate has hire you to set up a Resort for his Gem Slug friends. Your mission is to get as many Gem Slug on your station as possible, or is it?

A small teaser....
There are many endings, of witch two leading to two new different missions.

SkrasherSmasher
24th Jul 2002, 23:54
Sounds like some good fun, I'm about to try it right now.

Master_Ryan
25th Jul 2002, 03:37
:confused: Do you have to download the other ones too?

StarMapper
25th Jul 2002, 11:59
Originally posted by Master_Ryan
:confused: Do you have to download the other ones too?

Unfortunately is the other two just on script stadium. Because of my low experience on playing StarTopia I don't know how good my first mission is. Will people like to play it? I feel that it is hard work to do a mission and if nobody wants it, I'm afraid I will lose my feelings for StarTopia.

Does anybody like the mission and if, which of the two mission do you want me to first complete.
'ARONAS REVENGE' or 'ADMINISTRATORS REVENGE'?

SkrasherSmasher
25th Jul 2002, 21:13
Bah, I dislike the mission. Too easy to please the darn slugs. TOO MUCH TURDITE!!! I have about 80 already and don't have a recycler to put them in yet!! HELP!! DROWNING IN SLUG POO!!! Plus there are utterly too many slugs. Getting to 50 slugs is going to be hard. (Yes, I still haven't gotten them all without going poo crazy yet.)

StarMapper
25th Jul 2002, 22:55
Originally posted by SkrasherSmasher
I have about 80 already and don't have a recycler to put them in yet!!

Yeeeesssss. It is the whole point (Evil smile). I thought it was a nice feature. Shine twinkling poo all over the place. He He He.

But seriously. I would like to get any suggestion for improvement. It will help me for the next mission, and tweaking this one.

(Hmmm.. Maybe I shall lower the poo rate... Naa)

AlphaOmega
26th Jul 2002, 01:49
When ye have a finished version, slip it under the door of the Post... Bring pizza...