PDA

View Full Version : So long, farewell.........

Emma
24th Jul 2002, 04:53
From the 1st of August I will no longer be about on this forum or on line either. I'm moving out of home and into a house with my fiance. Since things are going to be tight we can't afford a home phone (we both have mobiles) and that makes the internet a little tricky. I'll still have my pc so as soon as I can afford to I will get a land line. In the mean time, if you see me log into msn, it's not me. I have asked a good friend to log in every 30 days for me so I don't lose my account and chuck out all the junk.
Well, incase I don't get a chance to nearer the time I'd like to say goodbye for now to all my friends that I have made over the psat year and a half. It's been great and I hope to see you all soon.
Emma xxx

DaveJ
24th Jul 2002, 07:16
All the best for your future, Emma.
Hope you manage to get back online some day soon.

The Sage Of Time
24th Jul 2002, 08:28
Farewell dear friend, Hopefully you will return sooner than you think..
But if worse comes to worse it has be wonderful knowing you, despite our lesser contact in recent times.
Ah well, I will be missing your witty posts in your time of leave, and i'm sure everyone here will too.

Deekman
24th Jul 2002, 16:42
All the best.
Time for cable...

Data
24th Jul 2002, 16:47
Please do not stay away too long, I am sure you can find a cyber cafe somewhere in the meantime.

I do wish you good fortune with your move, as my good friend Spock would say "does my head look fat in these ears?..." hmm, sorry that was not the correct one. I meant to say "Live long and prosper". :) ;)

AmO
25th Jul 2002, 01:43
http://www.angelwinks.net/images/luck2.jpg

Rose662
25th Jul 2002, 01:57
I wish you all the best with your move and with your future with your fiance.

Some day soon I hope to see you back on the Forum.

Take care!

MacAngel
25th Jul 2002, 02:58
Au revior.

DanO-mulder
25th Jul 2002, 17:48
Best of luck Emma......hope everything works out great and you eventually make your way back.....we'll miss ya!

Lara Croft Online
25th Jul 2002, 19:34
Lose the mobiles they are like a leash anyway :D
Take care and hope to see you again soon.;)

EddyBones
25th Jul 2002, 19:39
:( :(
Try to come back soon because I want to get to know you.
Bye for now ;)

TombRaiderChik
25th Jul 2002, 21:03
bye for now and good luck w/ everything!! :D

{{{{hugs}}}}

LeeO
26th Jul 2002, 16:11
good luck! :)

MountainDewNut
26th Jul 2002, 22:01
nooooo..... I will miss you :(

Good luck :)

Mr Spock
27th Jul 2002, 00:00
Originally posted by Data
....as my good friend Spock would say "does my head look fat in these ears?..." hmm, sorry that was not the correct one. I meant to say "Live long and prosper". :) ;)

Mr Data, I do believe that the time has arrived for you to upgrade your memory chips to 16K if errors such as these are occuring. :)

Emma - I am sure that your presence will be missed. Remember, we have been, and always will be, your friend.

croftmania
29th Jul 2002, 07:38
goodbye,my friend.I wish you all the best and hope you get back online soon ;)