PDA

View Full Version : Dang! Y'all moved!!

Myystique
24th Jul 2002, 04:13
Sheez, a girl goes away for a bit and comes back and everyone has moved and redecorated!!! :D I like the new look though. I thought for a minute that you had just closed up shop, I haven't been around for a bit my apartment was broken into and most of my stuff was stolen. So anyway -- any new FM's out there to play with?? -- hey I do have my priorities!!!

theBlackman
24th Jul 2002, 04:33
Sincerely regret your difficulties. Glad you are on your way to recovery. Welcome back.

Be sure to tell all your friends how to find us. Some occassional visitors and lurkers are having trouble finding us. :D

Huntress
24th Jul 2002, 06:23
lose their way home...just takes a bit longer sometimes :D
FM's, FM's you ask...welll scchhech...just check out CheapDownloads for a bit and you'll see a bunch :) Also the mod to UT that has recently been released for us Taffers...."Thievery" :) Yes, you definately have some juicy items to select from soo get to gettin...and Welcome back :) Ta and Good Hunting!

Nightwalker
24th Jul 2002, 12:35
Welcome back, Myystique! I'm sorry to hear you had such an awful thing happen, though. As for FM's, The Secret Way was released for Thief Gold this last week and it's fun. There's also a whole new batch of contest missions to play and some of them are really good. They're very tiny and quick to play through.

I don't know how long you've been gone. Have you played Christine's new missions? They're great! There's A Visit to Lord Ashton's, A Night's Stroll, Escape and Revenge. :)

Myystique
24th Jul 2002, 13:34
Thanks for the kind thoughts! It's been just over a month, - I will never understand people... they stole all the stuff you would expect them to, TV's Cameras, Stereo etc but they also took Mac and Cheese and a half used tube of tooth paste. - at least they had good hygiene!! This has been a bad year for me, ahh well its almost over.

Sounds like there are some fun missions out there so maybe I can take my mind of things and get a little peace.

Gumdrop
24th Jul 2002, 14:39
Welcome back Myystique. I'm not sure why you had trouble finding us, as the stench from the Burrick house reaches half the city. :D

Sorry to hear you had some unwanted visitors - although I'm sure it wasn't any of us Taffer's. Good to see you can make light of it though...Best way. :)

Myystique
25th Jul 2002, 03:33
ahh well once again thanks for the welcome back and kind thoughts, I was able to replace some things, but of course others will never be replaced. I did learn one thing though... back up onto disk or zip drive and GET Insurance!!! Have you ever heard the fable of the shoe makers children... LOL I sell insurance!!! Sheez!!! :) ahhh well, I'm off to hunt down some new FM's .... :D