PDA

View Full Version : Please read this Review about Drakan 1!

tomb_raiding
23rd Jul 2002, 23:25
Here u go:

http://www.womengamers.com/revprev/act/pre-drakan.html

PS it's offensive against TR , read it 1st please ALL

I'd rate it -99999999999999999999999 (worst ever been)

But Drakan is quit a good game (my 2nd fav) don't u think so ? ;)

DKSM
23rd Jul 2002, 23:38
A review is simply an opinion. Let than say what they want about other games, but that is just them. Your own opinion decides if you like the way the game is performed. (ie: inventory, shooting)

I personally don't read reviews because I don't care what others have to say. I care what I have to say about the game only. No person who for all I know lives in Antartica is gonna tell me that a game is bad.

Aquarius
23rd Jul 2002, 23:48
Let them say what they want. They'll probably be completely blown away once AoD is released. ;)

LarzBritsh
24th Jul 2002, 00:11
Game reviewers are so hard to please! I disagree with them all the time, some of my favorite games are treated like crap.

zappmon
24th Jul 2002, 04:42
Seeing as it's a 3 years old review, I wouldn't take it so seriously.The Last Revelation was due to come out 2 month's after that review was made.And as ohter's have said before,it's just someone's opinion.I've also played both Drakan Order of the Flame and Drakan The Ancient's Gates.As both being good games they also have had their quirk's too.They are what they are.And once AOD is released it won't mean diddly.