PDA

View Full Version : Story

Salem4
23rd Jul 2002, 22:11
Have you checked www.hitman2.com lately? They have added a "hitman journal" where dr. Ort-Meyer has his memo's about hitman's early years. There was a very sad story about a rabbit there, and i was deeply touched. Hitman has indeed got a heart of gold. I reccomend reading it.

It might be a little tricky to find the last memo, but remeber that there are 2 entries the last year. You can se the two dates in the upper-left corner when you have chosen the year.

Saba
25th Jul 2002, 06:22
Very nice. I like the new intro page too. Have you guys noticed?

"Aug. 21st 1970: 47 responds very well to initial tuition, and appears to have a very high rate of learning. Socially, he is very quiet, and does not communicate much, but he is very observant of his surroundings.
He has recently taken a runaway lab-rabbit into his care, and the staff has allowed him to keep it. The rabbit is the source of his only displays of affection."

Quite and observant. Displays affection to the rabbit. Interesting.

"The personnel noted that 47 appeared to have shed tears [At his rabbit's burial]."

Tragic. But still amusing. I see they're really emphasizing this rabbit thing. Who wants to bet it'll show up later in Hitman 2?

I should copy some of this stuff and put it in my own lab manual. Just to see everyone's reaction when my lab book is reviewed at the end of the week. Should be interesting.

Salem4
13th Aug 2002, 19:06
They have upgraded their site again. This time you can find the middle part of the "Hitman Journal" and a trailer probably ment for tv-commercial or something. There you can se more of the story behind the sequel and hear yet another of Jesper Kyd's Symphony-songs. I reccomend it, even though it is a 13MB file and will take quite a time to download for people with ISDN or dial-up modem to download.