PDA

View Full Version : Soulforge secrets

Rommel_1891
23rd Jul 2002, 15:06
Who knows what the secret items are? I have forgotten. At one time I know I've made all of em. So far I've made a flash bomb, and I found the secret door in the plans room, so that's 2 of four... what are the last two? :confused:

I suspect it's a flash mine and gas mine, but I'm outta iron chassis. :p

Lytha
23rd Jul 2002, 15:21
RTC Deto Dev ("explosive charge") & Flashmine (? think so)

Keeper Collins
23rd Jul 2002, 17:30
The secert room with the last chapter of the New scruipter of the Master biulder is all I could find.

Rommel_1891
23rd Jul 2002, 23:50
Yes, you have it Lytha! The Sun Burst!!! :D

I had forgotten. I recall that there is only material to make one or two... I forget how... Flashmines should be obvious.... Quicklime and and Iron Chasis for a regular mine, now I have this flash mix for flares.... ;)

I'm really stumped on the Sun Burst though... :confused: I need to write this stuff down! Every time I go through Soulforge I have to ask what the items are! LOL! I'm a man... I'm forgetful! ;)

Check out this link and you'll know to! :)
http://content.health.msn.com/content/article/1689.53756o! :D

Lytha
24th Jul 2002, 01:08
Hm... it's the same machine that it used to make regular mines. :)

Materials, let me think. Mine bulb & bantam node is what is fuzzying around in my head. And it was important into which of the slots you drop which.

Hey... check the mine blueprint again. Was that the metal plate and the mine bulb?

Anyhow, one material is the combination item that isn't used for a secret yet (so not the flux spheroid, and not the quickslimey container... err.. the container box that is the combination item needed for the third of the blueprint objects). :p

Uh, no. Just toss the 3rd combination item into the mine machine (Bay D, isn't it?) and a metal plate or a bantam node (or was the bantam node needed for the guiding beacon thingie? lol) into the other slot, I guess that's the way to do it.

No guarantee though, lol. :)

* I got most probably all of the nerdie terms wrong. I tend to forget words that are so startrekkish or engineering-alike. No, I even try to forget them as fast as possible. Man, I hated engineering classes at school.

I'm sorry, it's too late and I'm confused. :)

theBlackman
24th Jul 2002, 02:15
The PLANS from the Plans room give you exact details about the sunburst.

The OLD MAN made about a dozen of them while in Soulforge.

Rommel_1891
24th Jul 2002, 05:49
There are plans for the sun burst in the plans room?!? :eek:

Where? I have the regulating round plans, guiding beacon plans, flare plans, scouting orb plans, and mine plans... :confused:

theBlackman
24th Jul 2002, 06:08
Combine the mine bulbs (after you make them) with the Bantam nodes in the sealing machine. :D :D :p

Lytha
24th Jul 2002, 19:55
So it was what I had at first fuzzying around in my mind? Funny how it became more and more confused the longer I thought about it. :)

It's (I think) the Bantam into the left and the mine bulb into the right slot.

Rommel_1891
25th Jul 2002, 00:28
The slots shouldn't matter lytha... ;)

The only machine that position matter is the Rolling Machine (?) in Bay A. :)

Huntress
25th Jul 2002, 18:12
You must put Node on left side and Mine bulb on right side or it won't work...then for mines...bulb on left side and metal sheet on right side... :) Of course you know how to make flash mine if you want...but I didn't mess with that only once to see it done :D I usually only makes mines and Sunbursts...cause I need'm :D and since you only get so much supply to do things with...those were the ones I had use for. I never really did figure them all out...but some ppl did a long time ago. I never did take chemistry or whatever to know much of what goes with what and/or which machines are needed to use to make them all happen individually...Good Luck and Good Hunting! :)

Rommel_1891
25th Jul 2002, 23:48
LOL huntress!

I don't think any of the machinery in this game is up to industry standard... ;)

It's kinda like pig latin... sounds like it, but it ain't it! ;D