PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to one of the greatest FM makers of all time - Christine!!

THEthief
22nd Jul 2002, 21:59
Happy Birthday, Christine!! (I don't think any one started a thread yet, 'cause I didn't see one:))
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

ChowYunFat
22nd Jul 2002, 22:06
Happy birthday, Christine!!!

ChristineS
22nd Jul 2002, 23:45
Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes :)

THEThief :)
tststs...don't you think that's too much, I nearly fall from my chair, as I read this ;) :D

Apache
23rd Jul 2002, 00:40
Happy Birthday from me as well..You do have a nice talent for DromEd..now if we could get the rest of the Taffers out there to try and make some levels.We can play also..

stikboy
23rd Jul 2002, 01:55
WooHoo another party :D

Happy Birthday Christine :) :D

And not to worry, some of us other taffers are slow and prone to taking looong breaks in the middle, but we (ok, I) will finish our FM's eventually :D

Nightwalker
23rd Jul 2002, 02:34
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE!!

http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/otn/party/partysmiley.gif http://www.westwoodi.net/~smilies/otn/party/birthday.gif

howie
23rd Jul 2002, 03:17
Happy Birthday, Christine :)

THEthief
23rd Jul 2002, 04:34
THEThief :)
tststs...don't you think that's too much, I nearly fall from my chair, as I read this
Not at all. :)

And not to worry, some of us other taffers are slow and prone to taking looong breaks in the middle, but we (ok, I) will finish our FM's eventually
And me. :D

Vesper
23rd Jul 2002, 05:02
Happy Birthday !! Christine :D

And may you have many, many, more........so you can keep on a making many, many, more great FM's.

Vesper

Huntress
23rd Jul 2002, 06:19
So I take great pleasure in adding my Good Wishes for you Birthday Girl and many good years ahead :) I also agree to the idea of your ability to make some very fine FM's and will be looking for more from you and the team your on presently :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE and GOOD HEALTH :)

as well as Good Hunting! :D

RiCh
23rd Jul 2002, 06:21
Wow! The Birthdays just keep on coming! I’m eating that much cake and drinking way too much beer, I’m now finding it hard climbing my rope arrows :D I wish you a Happy Birthday Christine I hope you have a good un!

What FMs have you made BTW?

ChristineS
23rd Jul 2002, 08:29
Thank you all for your good wishes :) I had a nice birthday, done nothing special, was very lazy and go to bed much too late :D
I agree with Apache, give Dromed a try and let the Fanmissions come...we wanna play them :D

RiCh, I have made some fms for Thief II (Lord Ashton, a night's stroll, Escape and Revenge) :)

yubetcha
23rd Jul 2002, 10:38
I wish I would have seen this earlier. Anyway, have a happy birthday. I hope your birthday was a great one. I agree that you are among the ones who make great FMs, BTW. And when are you going to put your picture into the taffer album?

Kyloe
23rd Jul 2002, 10:43
Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Christine.

I started a topic over at TTLG yesterday, but the server seems to be down.

ChristineS
23rd Jul 2002, 12:01
Thank you, Yubetcha and Kyloe :)

hmmm... I have made tons of fotos of my children, but the last picture of me is some years old...:D

Kyloe, thanks to you, I have seen the thread on ttlg.com last night, but today I couldn't return. Always get the "504 gateway timeout", like you... I hope they will be back soon. :)

Zaccheus
23rd Jul 2002, 12:07
<h2>"Zum Geburtstag viel glueck ..."</h2>
:)

Happy Birthday!

BrokenArts
23rd Jul 2002, 13:21
Happy birthday Christine!!!

Sorry didn't start a birthday thread, birthday mod was out of town. :)

Keeper Collins
23rd Jul 2002, 17:49
Happy Birthday Cristen!And you are one of the geratest FM makers of all time.You really got a nack for dromed!Well,Happy Birthday!

Speedy[143]
23rd Jul 2002, 18:41
I knew there was a reason we got along so well.... we're born under the same sign hehehheh

Here's your horoscope birthday girl:D ENJOY!!!!

Cancer: June 22 - July 22
You think you're getting old until something reminds you that you exist in a state of eternal childhood. Overreaction feels good. Your extreme behavior suggests that you may be making up for lost time. You might be filled with feelings of innocent wonder. Relive or reinvent your youth. This is not a time to go into hiding. Don't just remember the joy of catching fireflies or spitting watermelon seeds -- get out there and do it!

XXXOOO
Speedy

ChristineS
23rd Jul 2002, 20:27
Thanks to you all for making my day after birthday :)
Maybe I should go out to do something, but I think I'm better going to bed....;)
The last time I have often think about, what I'm doing next. I don't know how to say it, but I don't know if I will continue with dromed. Seems that I'm lost my inspiration, it makes no fun at the moment.... I have finnished my mission for the night falcon and our admin want me to build another mission for the project... but I'm thinking about deinstall Dromed and never touch it again. Maybe I need a break, but I don't know, if I ever will started a mission. :rolleyes:

RiCh
23rd Jul 2002, 21:42
Wow! You’ve been busy :) I haven’t had the pleasure of playing any of your FMs yet. So I’ll look forward to playing them sometime soon…. keep up the good work!

BTW, probably all DromEd addicts go through a patch where they just want to give up and never touch DromEd again. My advice to you is play some FMs for a change. That, (for me anyway) eventually gets you back in the mood for a little more DromEd :D Even if you never go back to making anymore FMs, I’m sure everyone will agree that you’ve already done more than enough for the Thief community! GOOD JOB!

amievil?
23rd Jul 2002, 22:20
Originally posted by ChristineS
Maybe I should go out to do something, but I think I'm better going to bed....;)
The last time I have often think about, what I'm doing next. I don't know how to say it, but I don't know if I will continue with dromed. Seems that I'm lost my inspiration, it makes no fun at the moment.... I have finnished my mission for the night falcon and our admin want me to build another mission for the project... but I'm thinking about deinstall Dromed and never touch it again. Maybe I need a break, but I don't know, if I ever will started a mission. :rolleyes:

you shall never escape the clutches of dromed....:) we all say we will, but we cant :P just take a break, and remember why you started building in the first place.

ChristineS
25th Jul 2002, 14:45
Originally posted by amievil?
you shall never escape the clutches of dromed....:) we all say we will, but we cant :P just take a break, and remember why you started building in the first place.

Oh, you are soooo right.....;)

There should be display the following message when you open Dromed at the first time:

WARNING!!!

Dromed is the devil - with creating your first brush you'll sell your soul to dromed

:D Not even a week I could stay away....;)

Northren
26th Jul 2002, 18:17
Happy Belated Birthday, Christine! :D

I don't think I've played any of your FMs either. I'll make it a point to download them. :)

ChristineS
27th Jul 2002, 14:55
Thank you Northren for your Birthday Wishes :) I hope you'll like the missions.

Hawklette
27th Jul 2002, 15:14
<marquee><font size=5 color=purple>Happy Birthday ChristineS!!</marquee></font>

I loved all your FM's and hope to find all the loot one day. Thanks for giving all of us more fun. :D

http://216.40.241.68/contrib/ruinkai/biggringift.gif http://216.40.241.68/otn/party/hb2.gif

ChristineS
28th Jul 2002, 06:47
Hello Hawklette, thanks for your best wishes, I'm glad that you like the missions :D

Gumdrop
28th Jul 2002, 22:51
Sorry I'm late. Hope you found a use for those paracetamol tablets that have been lounging in your cabinet for far too long. ;)

ChristineS
29th Jul 2002, 06:05
Thank you Gumdrop :D

yubetcha
29th Jul 2002, 11:25
Originally posted by ChristineS

You better NOT stop! Or I'll put my blackjack into my suitcase. I'll have to bring the wooden one...the one with the yellow happy face on it :D. It doesn't go off in the metal detector. You should've seen the trouble that the metal one caused. I had to tell them it was a baseball bat for midgets who are allergic to wood. Don't make me come find you. <small>note to self...find that plane ticket I didn't use.

ChristineS
29th Jul 2002, 15:57
:D Oh, back to dromed, I should better hurry and find some gasmines ....;)