PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the peeps leaving?

Sephiroth110
22nd Jul 2002, 21:12
i just don't get it, every once in a while, my residents will start to quit. nopt a lot, maybe three or four. are there any early warning signsm i look at my peeps window, to do promotions, and all my residents have happy faces. by the time this happens, my station is pretty big, and i can't find the resident to rehire them. does this happen to anyone else? if anyone has any advice, or why it just seems to happen, i'd love it.

Arctic_Wolf
22nd Jul 2002, 21:27
I too have had this problem, even if the peeps are happy with what they have they want recognition for their achievements and if they don't get promoted they feel ignored and leave to find somone who won't ignore them. As soon as one employee quits promote everyone with the flashing stars, but once your in a lull with not much going on then its a good Idea to run through the menu again.

Sephiroth110
23rd Jul 2002, 11:42
hmm, i try to promote people a lot, but i have been know to stare off at the sirens for days, leaving my peeps to rot away, thanks for some tips, and it's nice to see you again, haven't heard much of you after the change in boards, didn't you have over 1000 posts? and now your a junior member, hurts don't it.

Arctic_Wolf
23rd Jul 2002, 16:53
1600 or so Posts. But it doesn't matter how many posts I have, the community is the same as before and no one respects me less.

MunkeeChum
23rd Jul 2002, 19:53
Dont talk to Me about respect, who cares wat u got to say anyway your only a lousy JUNIOR MEMBER!! :p

Please nothe the smilies which imply this is a joke :)

SkrasherSmasher
24th Jul 2002, 02:51
*Erases Smile*

What smile?? But it's good that we have such a close nit community that you don't have to be a full member to already be one of the more popluar members of the forum. Man, if I could have that kind of popularity in real life... but enough about me.

Sephiroth110, I have found many things that cause leaving.

Monks tend to leave during/after large amounts of combat.

Bad station/unhappiness.

Lack of promotion

Lack of buildings they like. (Tons of love nests=bye bye monks)

I seem to notice that a ton of Gors leave after combat after I hired a ton of them. Its a shame to.