PDA

View Full Version : www.yoursighost.com is closing!

Umah Bloodomen
21st Jul 2002, 22:13
Originally posted by Staticon over on the OT Forum

Were you aware of this?

Closing
YSH will be closing at the end of this month.

I just don't feel like keeping this site going, so please find another service to host your sigs and avs.

Support will no longer be given as of this writing of this news.

Thanks everyone!!

Posted on July 17, 2002

Thought you should know.

(Staticon quoted the webmaster of YSH Btw. He doesn't run it.)
I know a lot of you may actually be currently hosting off of www.yoursighost.com. (I was too.) I would advise another hosting service ASAP. I will post here if and when I find something suitable to do so.

blincoln
21st Jul 2002, 22:55
IMO this is going to be harder and harder to find as time passes... unless it's one that charges money =).

Umah Bloodomen
21st Jul 2002, 23:17
Originally posted by blincoln
IMO this is going to be harder and harder to find as time passes... unless it's one that charges money =).

Ah yes, I do agree with that Blinc. Perhaps another solution will be found. (I found mine). :p

blincoln
21st Jul 2002, 23:36
It's funny, the guys who manage the firewall at work have blocked all access to Angelfire, so I'm only going to be able to view your sigs at home.

Umah Bloodomen
21st Jul 2002, 23:39
Originally posted by blincoln
It's funny, the guys who manage the firewall at work have blocked all access to Angelfire, so I'm only going to be able to view your sigs at home.

Well damn them then. Tell them Im really cute and maybe they can let the security settings down. LOL :p

Like my sig is much to look at anyways, there is no homage to you. **cries*** I am still in mourning of that. ;)

blincoln
22nd Jul 2002, 00:36
Hahah. If I send your picture, they just might.

darien_specter
22nd Jul 2002, 01:13
Well, if that's how the guy's going to be, then fine. I've got my student webspace for the next two years, so there! :p Ha HA!

Azrael
22nd Jul 2002, 01:56
Well i can store your sigs, if you guys want... if you want me to host any of your pics just mail them to me and i give you the link then

Umah Bloodomen
22nd Jul 2002, 03:51
I posted in another thread about signature redirects for hosting. If people choose to do it they may not have to seek an alternative through other people.

darien_specter
22nd Jul 2002, 05:45
I can also do a few, for another two years anyway, if anyone is interested... Not too many, though, as I may need the space. Feel free to PM me. :D

Apocrypha Roxy
22nd Jul 2002, 19:01
I would gladly host all of your sigs, but AOL is being anal-retentive and I can't even access my own pages - I think they've all been deleated or something. Tried clearing out my FTP space, but whatever old pages I had there wouldn't be deleated.

-sigh-

Still taking requests for sigs... I'll email them to you if you want! :)

Umah Bloodomen
22nd Jul 2002, 19:19
I posted in the other thread about signature redirecting. Obviously no one wants to read that and host their own. LOL :p

darien_specter
22nd Jul 2002, 19:58
Just trying to provide an alternative solution for those who wish to avoid the hassle... ;)

Apocrypha Roxy
22nd Jul 2002, 21:33
I'll host it. See Umah's other thread for my commentary. Email me.