PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in SG

Kanji
21st Jul 2002, 09:05
Well, I thought I was doing so well in SG, but now I am well and truly STUCK! Your help, as always, is much appreciated.

I have got a reasonable way through, and have collected 4 serpent stones. I also have an iron key (the second one in the level) but I don't know where to put it! I also have the grenade gun secret (nice one!)... it must be something simple... HEEELP! :( :( :( :confused:

inchdix
21st Jul 2002, 14:21
Hiya Kanji....... what you need to find now is the bronze key...... its kind of circuitous to get to though...... the key itself is in the upper part of the room with 4 shiva statues and waterfalls (in one of the corners). What you need to to is cross the white bridge in the outside area ....... you will come (eventually) to a gold wall switch that will open a grating near where you picked up one of the serpent stones (you should get a camera view when you throw the switch so you know where to go)

Hope this helps.......

INCH

Kanji
21st Jul 2002, 15:29
Coool! I am on my way again. Thanks a lot inchdix... I had been to that room above the shivas, but hadn't made the jumps into the corners (although I had tried, just not quite hard enough I guess). BTW that secret for the grenade gun - to get to the lever, it was exactly like in the prison level of Area 51, right? I loved that level! One of my favourites. I will write again if I am stuck again... sorry, when I am stuck again.

Kanji
21st Jul 2002, 16:01
finished serpentine gorge... now I have FIREWALK or Emerald Lakes... actually I had started both, but got really stuck in both. I will try them again, as there is bound to be something silly that I am missing... a bit low on medipacks, though...:eek:

Drew
21st Jul 2002, 23:04
Hey Kanji, that bronze key also stumped me then. Way to go...jus in case, there'll be lots of help of for you at FW or EL. Good luck!