PDA

View Full Version : Clothes in AOD, Game vs FMV

Stevo8710
21st Jul 2002, 05:58
Did any of u notice in TR4 that during gameplay lara is wearing a one piece bathing suit with cleavage and shorts, but in the FMV's she is wearing a regular shirt and there is no cleavage. Same with the hair, longer in gameplay and is braids and in FMV its shorter and with i dont know.. a whole bunch of hair ties. I hope they fix that in AOD.. it's pretty annoying.

Acidman796
22nd Jul 2002, 15:07
yeah stevo, i get what you mean. i too noticed it (especially in the original - from no hair to ponytail and back again). it didn't bother me that much, well not enough to post a thread. the only reason i can think of is that the cut scenes and the game were worked on by 2 different teams within core design, thus their outcomes were a bit different. as far as it being improved in AOD, i think it's almost certain, you've seen the trailer right? the cut scene lara and the gameplay lara look almost identical, in core we trust.

moose562
22nd Jul 2002, 19:27
ok, i am realy confused? when does lara wear a one piece bathing suit in TR4?

Stevo8710
22nd Jul 2002, 19:39
If u look close to laras shorts in TR4 during gameplay the sides come up like in a bathing suit.

BeKs
22nd Jul 2002, 21:49
Its the same in TR3, like a one piece thong body - suit or something. Tracy at Adventurers Place has a top very much like it for her photos.

http://www.adventurersplace.com/TR/TR-images/TracyCroft/TCroft7.jpg

OuTR
27th Jul 2002, 03:39
Isnt it called a liatart? or something like that?