PDA

View Full Version : You may now bask in the glory that is my completed back

willow
21st Jul 2002, 05:22
http://www.angelfire.com/art2/thirdpersona/tattoo.txt

Okay bask ;)

I just had the 'Om' (or Ohm) placed on my upper back today... I'm now done with tattoos for my backside... now I'll be moving on to my right arm.

Umah Bloodomen
21st Jul 2002, 05:27
I said it before and I'll say it again. Excellent tattoo dear!

blincoln
21st Jul 2002, 07:57
Nice. Kanji, I assume?

willow
21st Jul 2002, 09:13
Actually Om is Indian (as in from India) and is (also) used in a few other religions (as well). In the context I'm using it, Om is the symbol of the creation of the universe... or more appropriately the sound of the creation of the universe (monks chant it). And 'Wu' (the symbol on my lower back) is the void... so I have the beginning and the end on my back.

Azazel005
21st Jul 2002, 11:01
Very Cool Willow, whats the plan for the right arm?

willow
21st Jul 2002, 21:28
Well I don't really know yet Az; it takes me a long time to decide what I want for a tattoo.... these are all very premeditated. I'm not one for tattoos based on spontaneity... I don't want to hate what I have in a few years. =F

Once I finally make a decision I'll get it (most likely take 8 months to a year for the decision).

Azuriel
21st Jul 2002, 21:33
take your time. nobody`s gonna rush you

unless you take into account that you only have *checks watch* 34.76 seconds to live.

all your tatoos are belong to us. you have no chance to survive make your time.

ha ha ha ha.

"someone set up us the tatoo!"

Apocrypha Roxy
24th Jul 2002, 00:47
Well, now, someone's been to the gym - and the results are fantastic!

And a lovely tatoo! I would get one, but you need to be 18 or have a parent's permission. Just one more year... just one more year...

Hey, that's one more year to plan what I want inked into my skin permanently! Apparently, Destiny is on my side...

Umah Bloodomen
24th Jul 2002, 00:51
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
Well, now, someone's been to the gym - and the results are fantastic!

Yeah, well you didn't see the "entire" picture. **drools*** :p

willow
24th Jul 2002, 01:03
haha yes I had to um...... edit the photo a bit... so I could uh.. post it on this family forum... I didn't want to get banned.

Thank you for the compliments Roxy :).

Apocrypha Roxy
25th Jul 2002, 00:15
You're welcome :D

(giggles like little Japanese schoolgirl)

blincoln
25th Jul 2002, 01:06
Darn you Willow, how come *you* get all the girls? I might have to get myself arrested, make friends with the Mafia while in prison, have them get me out, become their top technical advisor, hatch a plot to steal a secret NSA codebreaking device, then wait for you and your motley crew of security experts to show up trying to steal it so we can discuss this further!

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2002, 01:12
Originally posted by blincoln
Darn you Willow, how come *you* get all the girls? I might have to get myself arrested, make friends with the Mafia while in prison, have them get me out, become their top technical advisor, hatch a plot to steal a secret NSA codebreaking device, then wait for you and your motley crew of security experts to show up trying to steal it so we can discuss this further!

Mmmm...well I just love it when you talk dirty with your spy/Mafia lingo. **sighs** Just remember though...he's got nothing on you and your boots. ;) :p

That *has* to count for something.

Apocrypha Roxy
25th Jul 2002, 01:52
Mmm... Boots... Boots with steel toes and buckles...

Drives the ladies WILD!

(Hey, Blinc, are you Italian, by any chance? I can hook you up with some nice Mott St. guys, New York accent & all... j/k!) :D

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2002, 02:08
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
Mmm... Boots... Boots with steel toes and buckles...

Drives the ladies WILD!

(Hey, Blinc, are you Italian, by any chance? I can hook you up with some nice Mott St. guys, New York accent & all... j/k!) :D

Um...I don't think Blinc would like to be hooked up with any guys. I could be wrong, although I am willing to go out on a limb and say no guys for Blinc.

darien_specter
25th Jul 2002, 03:17
That's hooked up with mafia buddies, I'm guessing... ;)

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2002, 03:25
I know...the terminology was great though.

warpsavant
25th Jul 2002, 03:36
How come it says Willow registered in December?

Is Willow posting nude images of himself on the net again?

Don't make fun of New Yawk accents!

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2002, 03:38
Originally posted by warpsavant
How come it says Willow registered in December?

Is Willow posting nude images of himself on the net again?

Don't make fun of New Yawk accents!

Beause Willow asked the administrators reeeeeeal nice like and they reinstated his old register date.

No not on the net...in my mailbox :p

Okay Biscuit boy. We won't :p

warpsavant
25th Jul 2002, 03:45
He asked the admins real nice?! WTF is that!? Why didn't they fix everyone's? He gets preferential treatment for posting nude images of himself on the net?! Blasphemy.

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2002, 04:50
He asked the admins real nice?! WTF is that!? Why didn't they fix everyone's? He gets preferential treatment for posting nude images of himself on the net?! Blasphemy.

Well, Warp...post some nude pics of you and your biscuits and I am sure some administrator is bound to reinstate both your old register date AND your post counts. :p

blincoln
25th Jul 2002, 05:38
Unfortunately, I am about as un-Italian as it gets. The only organized crime I could get into would be the Geek Mafia, putting pressure on local computer dealers to stock the parts I want, smuggling unregistered toy lightsabers into neighbouring states, that kind of thing.

warpsavant
25th Jul 2002, 06:14
I'm only showin my biscuits if Umah shows hers first.

warlock
25th Jul 2002, 09:00
[QUOTE]Originally posted by warpsavant
I'm only showin my biscuits if Umah shows hers first. [/
QUOTE]
i'm with you on that but i hope you got nice biscuits.

Azuriel
25th Jul 2002, 18:14

he got himself a custom title too. but GM asked him to change it to member for the time being. right Willow?

*waves hands* i can read your minds!!!!

well... not really :)

Umah Bloodomen
25th Jul 2002, 21:30
I'm only showin my biscuits if Umah shows hers first.

***shows biscuits***http://www.popeyes.com/images/buttermilkbiscuits.jpg
My biscuits are bigger than yours. :p

darien_specter
25th Jul 2002, 23:07
... those are some big biscuits...

Umah Bloodomen
26th Jul 2002, 01:21
Aren't they though? They kinda of hurt my back too you know? :p

Now I am still awaiting Warp to show me his....seeing I fufilled my end of the bargain and all. :p ;)

Lady Kreliana
26th Jul 2002, 01:26
I feel bad, Umah. It's gotta be tough lugging around biscuits like that all the time. They look heavy!

Umah Bloodomen
26th Jul 2002, 01:29
Originally posted by Lady Kreliana
I feel bad, Umah. It's gotta be tough lugging around biscuits like that all the time. They look heavy!

Indeed. They are a pain and you won't believe how hard it is to purchase the appropriate "supporting devices" for them. I have to order them, custom-made from Cracker Barrel. LOL. :p

warpsavant
26th Jul 2002, 02:15
Mmmm....biscuits.....

Ranmyaku
26th Jul 2002, 02:42
Awww... I want to see warp's biscuits. :(

Apocrypha Roxy
26th Jul 2002, 19:42
originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Indeed. They are a pain and you won't believe how hard it is to purchase the appropriate "supporting devices" for them. I have to order them, custom-made from Cracker Barrel. LOL. :p

Me too! Guys always oogling your biscuits, and girls always displaying theirs, and it turns out you're cursed with biscuits that you have to lug around in desperate search for the right size at Macy's - since when is everyone the same size as you?!? :p

If it gets any worse, I'm going to have to get a gunnysack bag for each of 'em, and sew them together as a garment!

Ok, Warp, it's your end of the bargain. Show those babies!

Biscuits Biscuits Biscuits! :D ;)

Blinc: BTW, I'm from New York, & I'm Italian...

VIKE
30th Jul 2002, 15:20
Biscuits and Backs new thread? Nice uh.. tattoo Willow

warpsavant
30th Jul 2002, 20:16
I already showed my biscuits, but here they are again!

http://lokicons.homestead.com/files/bo2/kain2.jpg

chuffy
31st Jul 2002, 10:43
If you keep this up Warp your gonna make Umah explode. :D

chuffy

Umah Bloodomen
31st Jul 2002, 12:52
Originally posted by chuffy
If you keep this up Warp your gonna make Umah explode. :D

chuffy

He already did, don't worry. :p

Apocrypha Roxy
31st Jul 2002, 19:17
I already showed my biscuits, but here they are again!

:eek: Oh my! First Willow, then You! :eek: