PDA

View Full Version : need help!!

sandman
21st Jul 2002, 04:44
I'm new to this game, and i need some help. How do I change to god mode? I read somewhere that you have to go into the hitman file and change something in hitman.ini, but i can't find hitman.ini anywhere.

I just want a little bit of an advantage because I can't seem to get past the 2nd board. I'd be thankful for any help.

DeJavu
21st Jul 2002, 05:31
Hey,
was up.. I may not be off much help but here's what I know..
"There is a HITMAN.INI on the game cd that can't be edited. CD's are read-only, so if you can't save it, so try doing this:
C:\Eidos Interactive\IO Interactive\Hitman - Codename 47\
The file you're looking for is in there. If it's not, I'm surprised that the game even runs. Re-install. Otherwise, if that's not the directory you installed the game into, look for the file in there as well. Use Notepad or any other TEXT editor to edit the file. You may have to turn on file extensions (.ini) so that you know you're working with the right file.. "

"In a text editor, find the file "HITMAN.INI" in your Hitman directory and open it up. At the very end, add the line "enableconsole 1" without the quotes and save it.

During gameplay or at the laptop screen, hit the tilde key ("~") and the console should drop down. Enter the following for each cheat:

god 1 = Invincibility
invisible 1 = The enemies can't see you
giveall = All items and weapons for the mission
infammo = Unlimited ammunition for your weapons
_________= JUMP "

I dont know WHO to thank for giving me this info.. so THANKS everyone... and.. Sorry.. but I dont know the JUMP Cheat.. Goodluck..hehe! =) Have Fun!!!

sandman
21st Jul 2002, 13:34
I really appreciate the help. I'm going to try it right now. Thanks again!