PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

KainSyndrome101
21st Jul 2002, 04:14
I probably sound really stupid, but I had to ask(even though I've been on the forums since Nov. 2001).

Okay, how do you create the signiture "images?" I know, I know. Laugh as long as you want. I just considered making one, but I don't know how.

Really, how?

:confused:

Umah Bloodomen
21st Jul 2002, 05:08
Use a graphic program, you can either draw your own or take some images and put them together and whatnot.
Either that or find someone to make one for you.

And you don't sound stupid. ;)

KainSyndrome101
22nd Jul 2002, 00:29
Thanks! Even though I thought that was what you had to do, I also had the thought in the back of my head that there was some kind of option in the forums, where it had all these pictures and images you could put together.

Too bad. Guess you just have to make em' yourself.

Apocrypha Roxy
22nd Jul 2002, 22:07
I'll make one for you! I do lots of images!

Like the one down there 0.o

chuffy
23rd Jul 2002, 15:32
I wasn't busy so i also made you a sig you don'thave to use it. but likei said i wasn't busyso ........... ok i was bored lol

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/monkey24/kainsyndrome.txt

hope you like it?

chuffy

Lozza Mate
24th Jul 2002, 09:26
way to make Kain and the reaver fat :rolleyes:

chuffy
24th Jul 2002, 18:21
is it just me or is 75% of what Lozza Mate posts, either an insult, a moan or a contradiction.

chuffy

Azuriel
24th Jul 2002, 19:26
that`s Lozza alright. once you`re used to it, you`ll start to like it.

darien_specter
24th Jul 2002, 23:32
somehow I doubt that...

KainSyndrome101
25th Jul 2002, 20:20
Chuffy, that's a cool sig, and thanks, but I'd like to make my own. Please, don't get offended, I like it a lot.

Just one question: What program did you use to make that?

EDIT: Forget that question. I've made one in Microsoft Powerpoint, but the signature box in the profile options page won't let me paste it. Is that the way your supposed to do it? If not, then can you tell me how?

chuffy
26th Jul 2002, 13:23
the sig has to be one the internet to start with.I use use the lovey Umah and the lovey Willow suggestion and use angelfire check this for the info (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2423)

chuffy

Azuriel
26th Jul 2002, 17:42
i use hostmysig.com

this is where my new sig is hosted.

darien_specter
26th Jul 2002, 19:24
Thanks for the info, Az! I couldn't keep mine in my university student webspace forever...

BTW that new sig looks pretty good...

Azuriel
26th Jul 2002, 19:56
Originally posted by darien_specter
Thanks for the info, Az! I couldn't keep mine in my university student webspace forever...

BTW that new sig looks pretty good...

thankee! Staticon made it for me.
yours is really sharp BTW.

darien_specter
26th Jul 2002, 22:58
Thanks!

Lozza Mate
27th Jul 2002, 07:11
Originally posted by chuffy
is it just me or is 75% of what Lozza Mate posts, either an insult, a moan or a contradiction.

chuffy

you're taking things to seriously, it's a joke.

I post contradictions when I see someone getting the plot wrong just as you, and everyone else does here.

Umah Bloodomen
27th Jul 2002, 07:16
Lozza I am afraid sarcasm isn't appreciated around here much anymore.

Too bad because I enjoy playful sarcasm just as much as others I know. ;)

chuffy
27th Jul 2002, 11:56
i like sarcasm, but i gets hard to tell what is sarcasm and whats an insult. I'm not upset or anything. My post was playful too.
Grrrrrrrrrrr i'm a tiger!

chuffy

Azuriel
27th Jul 2002, 18:02
no worries Lozza. me still like you.

and i like sarcasm (not Umah`s BTW)

Lozza Mate
28th Jul 2002, 00:41
ya, reading a board can make it a little tricky to tell if it's sarcasm (hence the :rolleyes: in my post)

there's a huge difference between good and bad sarcasm, just bare in mind that I barely ever seriously insult someone here, I don't take the internet that seriously.