PDA

View Full Version : OT: Talent Show Best Of Show - third in a row!!

THEthief
21st Jul 2002, 03:08
Hey everyone! :) I posted this in general discussion, but I know alot of you don't go there, sooo...
ANYWAYS, our club just won the Best Of Show (for the third year in a row!!:D) at the county fair tonight, performing a play that I wrote (the second I've written for our club - the first also got a BOS (Best of Show)!!)!! :D

Also, my enlargement won a BOS in photography (it was of my cat, Snookie, and my other, Nero - it looks like he's kissing her:D).

Sooooo...this Thiefsie Sneaksie fool very happy tonight. :D Now we're going to go rob Pizza Hut and raid the beach with some friends. ;) (Actually, we're going to order pizza, and go swimming (even though it's dark:D) with some friends). Sooooo...:D

Stile451
21st Jul 2002, 03:12
Hey, that's great, have fun, go celebrate:).

That's the most :D I've ever seen in a single post.

THEthief
21st Jul 2002, 03:29
Thanks, Salvage!! Will do ... now I'm just waiting for my friends to get here. :p

That's the most :D I've ever seen in a single post. What can I say, but: :D? ;) ;)

Huntress
21st Jul 2002, 05:18
Congrats... :) Have fun tonight but be careful...don't want any guards toting you away :D Ta and Good Hunting!

littlek
21st Jul 2002, 15:32
Great job Thiefy. Now you need to write a play about being a taffer. That'll win ya BOS next year!

THEthief
21st Jul 2002, 15:33
Thanks, Huntress - the worst that happened was that we stayed up past 2:00 in the morning (:o), and we're all exhausted now. :p :D

Nightwalker
21st Jul 2002, 15:50
Congratulations! :)

THEthief
21st Jul 2002, 15:50
Originally posted by littlek
Great job Thiefy. Now you need to write a play about being a taffer. That'll win ya BOS next year!

Didn't notice your post 'till just now (you must have posted while I was posting my last one:D). A play about being a Taffer...that's a good idea! :)

littlek
21st Jul 2002, 16:13
Of course we taffers on this forum would have to preview your play.....never know what you may end up with!

lights dim, THE THIEF sits anxious as

.....his name is announced as winner of an oscar for best play!

applause erupts, THE THIEF then hears someone mummur..."What's a taffer?"

GMan
21st Jul 2002, 18:34
Well done! :)

THEthief
21st Jul 2002, 18:47
Originally posted by GMan
Well done! :)

Thanks! :)
LOL, LittleK - here's hoping!! ;) BTW, THEthief=she. :D :p :D

THEthief
22nd Jul 2002, 02:31
Just a small update. :D We picked our exhibits up today (that's when the fair ended) and found that my cat scrapbook (Feline Family - about all our cats, their living quarters (our house:D), what they eat, etc. - plus LOTS of pictures:D) got a American Cat Fancier Association 'Judge's Choice' award! :)