PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please!!!

hoverbeast
21st Jul 2002, 02:58
In the level the zoo,after your minoko and go through the door that swings open after stuff falls,you go in the big center room right?Well,when I go to the blue part where you continue on,2 dogs pop out and start mutating and right as they mutate the thing freezes on me.This is the ps2 version and ive tried everything,from trying to look away from them,to killing them,to running away from them,but it still freezes.Again this is the ps2 version so i cant download a patch fix.What can I do to prevent it from freezing?

mrdefender
21st Jul 2002, 03:25
sounds like ur near the tire that blocks the path for the rest of the team.

hoverbeast
21st Jul 2002, 03:31
Tire?As minoko I just escaped and went in the large center room with 2 doors: one with a broken panal and another that requires an item.Once I go to the blue corner and the dogs pop out,everything glitches and freezes.:mad:

mrdefender
21st Jul 2002, 08:14
i don't have a ps2..

Have you checked the cd/dvd to see if its scratched or has thumb prints on it (or finger prints)..

That's all I can think off...

If it is scratched, you might want to get a kit to clean it (obviously, water and soap is out of the question .. :) ).

Although, if that's the case... why has it worked perfectly (i assume) until now? your on one of the last levels.. kinda odd..

MAGGIE
21st Jul 2002, 12:32
Hi Hoverbeast, welcome :)

Sorry to hear about your problem..very annoying!

The only thing I can suggest is, in respect to the freeze/crash is the following.

Reload a previous Saved Game and try the level again.

Or, use the level skip to get almost back to where you were:

When you finish a level in Project Eden it unlocks it and it can be accessed from the Select Level screen.

While in game hit X to bring up Resource Menu. While holding the SELECT button down, push the left analog to 12 o'clock and rotate it 3 times clockwise..then immediately rotate it 3 times counterclockwise....if you do it right you'll notice a little icon underneath your Log icon (bottom right of screen) It may take a few times to get the hang of it....

If you select it there's an option to END CURRENT LEVEL, ACCESS ALL LEVELS, etc....select what you want than quit to Main Menu....then you can select any of the game's 11 levels from the Load Level screen.

I hope this helps you.:)

mrdefender
21st Jul 2002, 19:35
I'm glad I have it as a pc games... Could you imagine enabling pc cheats the same way the console games do?