PDA

View Full Version : AOD Enimies

dr.feever
20th Jul 2002, 22:14
Does anyone know what the enimie AI will be like in AOD? I hope they are as tough and smart as the one's in Max Payne, or better. Also, since AOD is supposed to be both a darker, and next generation game, do you think Core will have the dead enimies remain in the environments, like in Max Payne, or flicker and disapear like in TR: Last Revalation? I don't think flickering and disappearing bad guys would be realistic, nor effective for AOD.

Angels Can fly because they take themselves lightly, but giant six armed statutes fall because of their gravity. :D

Kurtis Trent
20th Jul 2002, 22:20
that would be cool. I've never played max payne though. yeah, that would make the game much darker and realistic.

dr.feever
20th Jul 2002, 22:40
Besides being realistic, having dead bodies laying around also helps you remember where you are, and to be able to retrace your steps, if needed

Wise man once say, marshmallows may be one campers snack, or another's path home. :D

DKSM
20th Jul 2002, 22:50
Dead bodies help know where you are. You know if you are going backwards or forwards. Happens to me a lot.

AODfreak_967
25th Jul 2002, 04:49
I once read somewhere that if an enemy catches site of you he will chase you till either one of you dies, I think that's cool compared to the old PSone version where they stay in the room that they are situated in. Besides, I just Love a challenge:D !!!

Chris-Craig Michaels
25th Jul 2002, 05:34
There should be some "un-dead" warriors down in the catacombs. There are some pictures of them somehwere...let me see if i can find them. They look really creepy! They are quite obviously...well...dead:eek:

Casey
30th Jul 2002, 17:59
Yeah, if the dead bodies hung around longer, not only would you know where you are, it would make it more realistic looking. Also the graphics could be more inhanced if they put a little bit more blood lying around the ground. In the past scenes there was hardly any blood at all to be seen. ;) :p :p

Aquarius
30th Jul 2002, 18:08
I said it once, and I'll say it again. For old times sake, there should just be a random monkey in the streets of Paris. :D

TombRaiderChik
30th Jul 2002, 19:23
Originally posted by DKSM
Dead bodies help know where you are. You know if you are going backwards or forwards. Happens to me a lot.

same here! i hope they dont "flicker" away in aod. its kinda stupid to tell u the truth. they shuld remain lyin there dead and bloody :D:p

...but all this talk now has made me in the mood to play max payne!:D