PDA

View Full Version : I know, I know... Ghosting Q

Danventry
20th Jul 2002, 16:54
I know, I know... There's usually a post that already shows the rules for Ghosting, but I can't find it. So, If you have to KO someone (or 8, like in Interference) does that count as bust? Is the first level even ghostable apart from that? I would think someone's done it (with all these wonderful taffers around). If there is a post for ghosting (and I missed it) tell me where it is, and I'll say sorry and sit in the corner for a while in shame for my stupidity :o ;). Thanks.
PS If anyone knows a really easy-to-ghost TMA FM, tell me (not Airship, I couldn't do that because of the lit scuba diver walking around).
PPS I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I used to be here a lot. My computer was hacked and was messed with so it wouldn't even turn on correctly. It took a long time to fix it. Can believe it? I actually lived that long without a person to taff!:eek:

clayman
20th Jul 2002, 17:35
Danventry, I definitely remember you...glad you made it to the new place. :)

Grey Mouser's archive link, in the top thread on this forum, leads you to all the rules and results threads related to Ghosting. Interference cannot be Ghosted without blackjacking at least two guards, even if the 8 KO rule didn't apply. Two guards in the basement make it impossible for Basso and Jenni to get out without being killed.

I think the archive has my Ghosting report for this mission, and as I recall, I Ghosted it all and got all the loot first, then KO'ed the minimum needed for Basso/Jenni to get out, then KO'ed the rest to meet the minimum only(selected at random), then exited to end the mission.

As far as Ghostable Thief 2 FM's, there's an archive thread for that as well. Good luck. :)

Nightwalker
20th Jul 2002, 20:07
Try ghosting "Just for Show". I found it fairly easy to do and fun. :)

Danventry
21st Jul 2002, 01:17
Any others? I need something that will just barely get my feet wet (like, not even a small puddle :rolleyes: ) I just want to begin to see what it's like to ghost. And then maybe later I'll get into the harder FMs (and maybe OMs).

clayman
21st Jul 2002, 01:53
"Waterlogged"

And, you're welcome. :)

Peter_Smith
21st Jul 2002, 19:26
There are some broken links on the web site referenced by GM's post. A few of the multi-part threads don't work completely. I will try to fix them on Monday.